Your zombie plan

Starfox64x

Personally, I would gather as many firearms, ammunition, melee weapons, and fellow survivors as possible and barricade myself in a large building that has alot of food. Like a store. Yes, I know it's going to be hard to clear out and set up defenses. But once it's up, it can be the start of a zombie outpost so more survivors can come and we can all try and survive together. Once the outbreak strikes, that's exactly where I'm going. However, if that fails, I'll probably go out with a bang then get mobbed by a ton of zombies.

that sounds alot like my L4D playthroughs

.... which is probably why i never made it that far >_>

Me and three of my friends, who i'll refer to as 1, 2, and 3, have already planned in case of an outbreak.

Step one: find a good place to meet up, preferably my house, as it's the most defend-able, and looks like it was made in case of zombies!

step two: build barricades. this most likely will be my job, as my mother owned a construction company, and i was able to learn the ropes and take over when she quit

step three: Gather any food possible, and any supplies while we're at it

step four: Get weaponry stockpiled, along with ammo, gun magazines, etc

step five: grab motorbike, go to gunshops and get new weapons

step 6- 50: ?????

step 51: survival.

I will do the most logical thing, plant a garden

THE SONG IS IN MY HEAD THE SONG IS IN MY HEAD SWEET CELESTIA GET IT OUT

Anyway.

There's a national park not too far from here. It's out of the way, not frequented, with nice and high brick walls. A decent bit of woods in the surrounding area, with a cliff that has the Hudson River at the bottom. And conveniently, next door, is a hospital. I figure, set up shop there after my wife and some friends raid the Sam's Club and Home Depot.

I read an interesting article in...something...a while ago that described what would be needed to create a real zombie, and it happens quite often -- but only with certain insects. There's a certain parasite that hijacks an ant's brain, and makes it wait outside to be eaten by a cow so it can continue its life cycle. It's quite fascinating. I don't remember which parasite it is, though!

As for what I'd do? Grab a can of hairspray and a candle, and make an impromptu flame thrower! Or plant a garden!

*Sits down at computer*

"Hm, it's been about a day since i posted that zombie thing... i wonder if it has any replies *click* SWEET CELESTIA! 28 replies i gotta read through? Arrrghh!"

All very good plans i'd say =3

Except for whoever said they'd be the first infected and woudl infect everyone possible... that's not nice...

i has a secondary plan to amass alot of food and gasoline in a pickup truck and going around helping survivors until i run out supplies/luck

i call it the good samritans plan then get a group of survivors together and build a shanty town

no real reason

the part about helping folk gets them to like me and lets me be the leader

Welp, thanks to my years of martial arts, I am pretty good at hand to hand combat... Which in this situation means its completely useless unless I want to provide the zombies with a quick snack... on my fists fury!... Which would still get me infected.

What? Never said it was a good plan.

My brother and I have thought about this a few times and decided that our best bet would be to gather as much non-perishible foods as we can from the surrounding market and gas station. Steal our neighbors truck (assuming he's been zombified and/or didn't take his truck). Gather weapons such as my bo-staff, bats, machetes, and a long range rifle with a silencer if possible.

As for where we would go, we'd go to the university. Since this region of Arizona where I live has too much luvial sand deposits, tall buildings are rare and expensive. The University literally has enough money to throw into decent foundations to support tall buildings. The library, given some zombie cleaning and elbow grease, is rather defendable since there is only one staircase that leads to the upper floors and we can turn off the elevators. Although honestly I doubt zombies will know how to use an elevator, but my brother insisted it was a good idea just in case. Anywho, as for that staircase, I'd sadly have to do something that Twilight would kill me for... and that is throw down a few of the bookcases down the stairs to create a barricade.

The library is a four floor building, so with adequate barricading of the first floor, it gives us plenty of space in case survivors reach us, and, since there is a huge open space lawn surrounding most of it, I can spot potential threats and remove them. I ain't no Robin Hood, but I'm a decent enough shot. Also,the library has back up generators and most of its energy comes from solar panels anyways, so we'd have electricity for some radios and TVs if possible to know what's going on.

But best of all things about holding up in a library? THE BOOKS! We'd... well, I... would never be bored! Plus, move some book shelfs around, and we can create interior barricades, funnels, and kill zones in case zombies do get in.

We live down South, where it's so hot that rotting corpses usually degrade past any point of reanimated self support within a week or so. Zombies would rot at an accelerated pace down here, with our 60-something-day-in-a-row record of days when the temperature was OVER 100o F.

Our zombie plan is pretty much fly-as-you-go: Come to my house. I'm a collector, so I've got enough weapons and munitions to fight our way out of a completely Zombified neighborhood. And that's not counting my friends who all have their own collections as well. Our plan would basically be to meet here, and then roll out as one likely for the patch of land in the middle of nowhere down south of town that one of them owns, and what we sometimes use as a shooting range. The neighbors are all marksmen themselves, and good/friendly people to boot. I'm fairly certain we could build and hold a mini-alamo easy; with all the horribleness going on, real estate is going to become available REEEEAL quick like, unfortunately. All we gotta do is lay low long enough to come link up with the survivors and begin formal reconstruction operations after the worst of the infection is purged/rotted beyond immediate danger. I don't forsee exodus out of the city as TOO much of an immediate problem either; where we live, we're on the fringes of the city anyway; it would take fully 8 minutes of hard driving past 4 or 5 major choke points, to be out and onto the highways before the rest of the city creates a gridlock in their frantic fleeing of the city.

That, and one of the biggest live-fire training bases in the state, is 30 minutes north of town. I don't think an M-1 Abrams tank would have too much trouble literally rolling down zombie lane.

mine is kinda like the walking dead grab an rv so you have a place to sleep grab all the food and drinks i can go to the gunsmith store near my house get weapons or go to the gun shop down the road and remember to up grade the rv(im gonna make a hole in the ceiling so i can plant a roffed machine gun!) :20: oh yeah and survivorsduhh