Ponymon!

MyLittlePonyTales

Jigglypuff Makes for a great Pinkie Pie but I figured it would be Clefairy or Clefable since they use "metronome" which is "Random" hmmm....

Cresselia would be Celestia/Luna?

Lunatone or Solrock would work too for them~!

Misdreavous or Mismagius for Twilight Sparkle seems rather fitting. Or Rarity since it can learn the move "Power Gem", though I think it's taught as an egg move....

I have actually been wondering similar things before reading this.

Great thread, hope to see other's ideas for pokemon/ponies.

Jigglypuff Makes for a great Pinkie Pie but I figured it would be Clefairy or Clefable since they use "metronome" which is "Random" hmmm....

Cresselia would be Celestia/Luna?

Lunatone or Solrock would work too for them~!

Misdreavous or Mismagius for Twilight Sparkle seems rather fitting. Or Rarity since it can learn the move "Power Gem", though I think it's taught as an egg move....

I have actually been wondering similar things before reading this.

Great thread, hope to see other's ideas for pokemon/ponies.

I am not super familiar with Pokemon, but I looked those up.

Clefairy/Clefable could totally work for Pinkie as well.

Cresselia looks neat, but I like Lunatone/Solroc for the sisters.

Not sure about that one for Twilight/Rarity, I don't know its moves, but it doesn't quite look like them to me. Which is kind of what I'm personally going for due to my lack of knowledge.

Fluttershy would be a butterfree :3 Princess Celetia would be mew Nightmare moon would be mewtwo. Apple Jack would be Deerling, Rarity would be a mismagious...and thats all I can come up with.

I think Fluttershy would be the Deerling candidate! Interesting to have Mew and Mewtwo be Celestia and Luna....Hmm.... I don't know, the Deerling just looks so delicate and un-AJ like.

Derpy is a Stunfisk x3

Rainbow Dash screams Zebstrika with wings to me. Or a Snivy, they always look so conceited.

A lot of the legendaries could work for Luna and Celestia, I think I like Cresselia and Darkrai. Even the new ones, Reshiram and Zekrom could work for em.

Jigglypuff does seem good for Pinkie, that or a Slowpoke hyped up on some major caffeine.

Rarity is a SHINY lopunny. Because she's too awesome to be a normal lopunny.

Spike is an Axew, hands down.

I'm blanking on the rest.. :C

Blahh, you got me started. I'm such a Pokemon dork x3

• 2 months later...
Haha heck no, I am not artistic when it comes to...well, art. I'm a writer.

WillowWisp found it!

Ah, okay. You seem to be kind of like how I am- can't draw, but good at writing. Thankyou WillowWisp! We love you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think fluttershy would be whismur. isn't that a thing? whismur are usually quite, but they can be as loud as a jet plane?

ah, I was going to think of one for all of them, but I'm to lazy to get a pokédex out XD

friendship_is_magic_by_braindeadmareep-d3a9f8h.png