Insanity Dash(FINAL)

InsanityDash

Excuse me, while I don't mean to butt in or get off topic, but someone having a 'multiple personalities'/dissociative personality disorder and hearing voices are not quite one in the same. Sure, the etymology of the word schitzophrenia literally means 'split mind', but as a medical disorder? While the symtoms and affects of various contitions may overlap, and can be hard to discern when someone has multiple disorders with related syptoms, a characterer that has a 'split' personality isn't enough of an indication to affirm what type of schitzophrenia they would have, let alone schitzophrenia in general. While I already know that Mane and Tales have ruled that out (and I agree with them on the matter), and as much as I'd rather not sound like a know-it-all, I just wanted to point that out.

...you're absolutely right, in a way. Just hearing voices could usually just be a hallucination, or even your mind playing tricks on you and converting random sounds into a speech pattern... =3 ...but when you have voices literally IN your mind, talking to you constantly, you will certainly develop a personality disorder...

AND THUS CONCLUDES ANOTHER EXCITING TALE OF APPLICATIONS THAT TAKE A WHILE TO SORT OUT.

Good job to everyone involved, great effort. *thumbs-up*

• Like 1