Fallout Equestria Crossover Project

Ugh, so badly wish that my character was accepted so I could join in XD

You can still catch up. The thread has barely started. With any luck your app might be approved by tomorrow.

I have an idea in the works on how we can use our Skills, Perks and SPECIALs in our RPs, updated the 1st post about it. This should make our Fallout experience a bit more authentic and fun. What do you guys think?

Sounds good! I'll have to make sure to apply them more.

Or perhaps we could use checks for different characters during conversation that other characters would have to meet for positive outcomes. For instance:

Science pony blahblahblahs about this machine he built and says a whole bunch of scientific mumbo jumbo, asking the wasteland pony if they even understand. [intelligence 8 or science check 75]

Mentally unstable pony fumbled with the detonator, rigged to the undetonated magic bomb not 3 feet away. "No! This town is doing nopony ANY favors! Only ridicule and hardship has found me here! I'm doing Equestria a favor, and nothing you say can stop me!" [speech check 95]

Edited by Imagination

i see your actually doing a really god job of trying to integrate the perks and skills in and Its actually quite interesting im sure with enough planing and thinking It could come out perfect I am liking how it is working now too its showing promise

I also Just Had A idea Cross my mind I was looking for Some Idea of a Companion for My FoE char I was making And Decided on a Mr Gutsy But the only problem Is I have no Idea how his Character Application would look

Sturrmann, Chonico and I are testing it out in our RP. It's fun so far and adds an additional element in our RPs. Check it out here.

So I feel obligated to ask.

I've never read the FoE series, but i have played FO3 and New Vegas and i know some mythos from other FO games. Are there crazy mutated creatures like deathclaws and super mutants, and rad scorpions arounds.

I ask because I want to be a part of this, but i don't want to be a run of the mill of a kind creature that escaped from an abandoned stable that was genetically engineered. Kinda like a super mutant. Nothing crazy, just different.

Because im different.

Deathclaws have essentially been replaced by Hellhounds, which are mutated Diamond Dogs. as far as I've read there haven't been any super mutants, but there are creatures like Centaurs which have been created because of Taint (sort of like radiation, only much, MUCH worse). Why not just read the fic? It's wicked good!

Deathclaws have essentially been replaced by Hellhounds, which are mutated Diamond Dogs. as far as I've read there haven't been any super mutants, but there are creatures like Centaurs which have been created because of Taint (sort of like radiation, only much, MUCH worse). Why not just read the fic? It's wicked good!

I actually have one on my read later list, but im pressed for time between my writing and work..I'll try to get around to it.

It's not like I'm forcing you to, if you're busy then by all means get the essential stuff done first. But yeah, the only creatures that I can see being used effectively as characters are Hellhounds, and that might be sorta hard to explain since most of them are pretty bent on killing anypony they see, let alone helping them :blush: . Ghouls as well, if you consider them creatures and not people, you bigot :I

It's not like I'm forcing you to, if you're busy then by all means get the essential stuff done first. But yeah, the only creatures that I can see being used effectively as characters are Hellhounds, and that might be sorta hard to explain since most of them are pretty bent on killing anypony they see, let alone helping them :blush: . Ghouls as well, if you consider them creatures and not people, you bigot :I

Well work is work, standard stuff. And the day i consider my writing essential is likely the day it stops being fun. I'm saying i'll give it a try, it was already on my reading list just not next up. Not like it'll be more effort to read that instead of whatever i was going to read originally.

Oh...little late night research has given me an idea i can use. might make an app tomorrow.

The super mutant counterpart in Fallout Equestria are the Unity Alicorns (Artificially created alicorns made by the "Goddess", an entity of several consciousnesses but one dominant consciousness controlling all of them, think of the Borg in Star Trek, but unlike the borg queen who controls everything some alicorns retain their individuality).

Other creatures of note:

Bloodwings - giant mutated life sucking bats

Bloat Sprites - mutated parasprites

Radgators - think of Gummy, now think Gummy increased to a size of a car to a bus, now think of Gummy with teeth

Radhogs - mutated pigs, nuff said

Brahmin - same as the Fallout 3/NV ones, some of them can talk too

Radscorpions - same as the Fallout 3/NV ones

The super mutant counterpart in Fallout Equestria are the Unity Alicorns (Artificially created alicorns made by the "Goddess", an entity of several consciousnesses but one dominant consciousness controlling all of them, think of the Borg in Star Trek, but unlike the borg queen who controls everything some alicorns retain their individuality).

Other creatures of note:

Bloodwings - giant mutated life sucking bats

Bloat Sprites - mutated parasprites

Radgators - think of Gummy, now think Gummy increased to a size of a car to a bus, now think of Gummy with teeth

Radhogs - mutated pigs, nuff said

Brahmin - same as the Fallout 3/NV ones, some of them can talk too

Radscorpions - same as the Fallout 3/NV ones

Cool. Also, how's this?

http://www.canterlot...kfeather-final/

I might draw him if i feel like it.

I'm actually surprised that I am just now understanding that Alicorns are the Super Mutant equivalent. Then again, they share next to no similarities other than the way they're changed and the fact that they're mono gendered

Western Super Mutants:

Mono gendered

Fight in groups

Are severely difficult to kill

Are led by a master that a main character defeats/allies with

Alicorns:

Mono gendered

Fight in groups

:/

Western Super Mutants:

Mono gendered

Fight in groups

Alicorns:

Mono gendered

Fight in groups

:/

What super Mutants do you Fight... The ones I fight Go down really Quick... and Im not that high a level

It took me till the Second Alicorn encounter to relise they were Super Mutants