Fallout Equestria Crossover Project

Updates (Jun28):

Want to join a real Pen and Paper Fallout Equestria experience? Details here =

Updates about Skills and Special.:

I've started to experiment how we can use the Perks and SPECIALs that we included in our apps. I'm in this RP with Chonico and Sturmmann. He has a stubborn Steel Ranger who would not open up when asked about his personal life. So Keen used her SPEECH on him and it went like this:

[ Speech 100/75 ] "I'm sure you're right but family is always important. No matter who you are in the wasteland, be it a raider, a slaver, regular pony folk or even a Steel Ranger, it is what we all have in common. You're sure your family isn't worried about you? You've been gone for almost two days.

[ Intelligence 6 ]"Well if you're having trouble distinguishing the letter 'O' apart from the number zero then why not just put a slash across the zero to distinguish it apart from the letter 'O'?"

Updates about using Perks in an RP:

[ Stone Wall ] Bullets ricocheted off Biscuit's armor as the raider pony emptied the cartridge of his 9mm submachine gun in futility. Realizing that he had ran out of bullets, he began to high tail it out of there only to be blasted off ground by one of Biscuit's grenades. Thrown like a rag doll through the air, he lands on his neck with a loud crunch, effectively ending his life. As Biscuit trotted over to loot the body he only found a few rounds of 9mm casings and a pulse grenade. Looting all he can he checks his surroundings for the signs of any other raiders. Meanwhile, Keen trots over to the dead body [ Search and Mark ] discovering that the raider had at least 200 bottlecaps stashed in a hidden pocket on his barding, a few healing potions and a badly conditioned laser pistol. [ Jury Rigging ] Snowshoe comments that she could use the parts from the raider's laser pistol to repair her own.

Now I realize that it could be abused but it's all in good clean fun. If any of you have some ideas on how we can refine this and use the skills, perks and specials in true Fallout fashion, then by all means post them! Of course this is all optional and not required in RPs. I just put it out there for those who want to have a good detail of fun in their RPs.

Updated Fallout Equestria Character list and descriptions:

1. Gridpoint(Imagination) - A Pegasus Enclave Pony who finds his way among the residents of Friendship city.

2. Keen(Xiee) - A Unicorn mare who's got the hots for bottlecaps currently residing in Tenpony Tower.

3. Butter Biscuit (Chonico) - A hardcore Earth Pony Steel Ranger who hates savages.

4. Long Shot (Corsair) - A Pegasus Stallion Pony who has seen the harsh realities of the wasteland and loves to gamble.

5. Ace (lonlybrony) - A Unicron Stallion who had a tough foalhood working for gun runners.

6. Dunder Blust (Dunder) - A lonepony Pegasus Stallion wanderer who helps the poor and oppressed.

7. Snowshoe (Sturmmann) - A unicorn mare tinkerer who can fix anything and has a sharp mouth.

Current active FoE Threads:

The Canterlot Chronicles (OPEN) - The introductory thread for everypony's Fallout Equestria OCs.

Walking the Line (INVITE ONLY pm Chonico for details) - The story of a Steel Ranger's quest to hunt down a group of ponies.

The Stable (OPEN) - Would you like to dive into a Stable-tec facility and loot its stuff?

For more info about the World of Fallout Equestria, please check out the FoE Wiki here: http://falloutequest..._Equestria_Wiki

I've been wanting to start a Fallout Equestria crossover RP for a while now but I really didn't have the time back then. Since I'm fairly free right now, I've decided to give this a shot. There have been a few threads popping up asking about those who wanted to do an FoE RP but none really materialized. I'd love to start one but first I needed to know if anybody else wanted to jump into a project like this.

Though I would prefer those who have read the FoE Fanfics, I guess anyone can join. I'm going to list the some of the stuff I was thinking about to have in the RP. It would be easier to point out stuff this way. These are just random thoughts to consider. If you guys have anything to add, please do so!

- The setting will be exactly like that in the FoE Fanfic universe.

- Some RPs might need to be Grimdark and placed in the 18+ section, but just because this is Fallout Equestria, it doesn't mean all the threads we start need to be in the 18+ section. For all we know our RPs can also be in the regular Crossover Sections.

- We can RP alongside the events in the Fanfic or perhaps create our own unique epic storyline.

- A comprehensive piece about the lore of FoE probably? (Megaspells, Stables/Stable-tec, Evil Alicorns, Da****es, etc)

- Or perhaps some of us could app the actual characters in FoE as OCs (Littlepip, Calamity, Velvet Remedy, Steelhooves, Xenith, Homage, etc)

I'd actually be interested in this. I love the Fallout series and I love Equestria! Yay!

Though I regret to say I'm not familiar with Fallout: Equestria itself. Never took the time to actually sit down and look at it.

Though I regret to say I'm not familiar with Fallout: Equestria itself. Never took the time to actually sit down and look at it.

That's alright, I'll somehow summarize some need-to-know details in this RP for those who haven't read the fic yet. If you've played Fallout 3, then its very similar, only that the places are substituted with Equestrian Cities, and of course the lore and other stuff.

I'll try to cover some of the basics: I've tried to limit spoilers, but some are inevitable.

200 years ago, Equestria was in a war with the Zebra nation. After a horrific Zebra attack on a school, Celestia stepped down as Princess and handed power over to Luna. Luna brought in the Elements of Harmony and gave each of the mares a government ministry to run. The 3 CMCs, (All grown up) founded Stabletech, and began building underground shelters called "Stables" to save ponies in the case of an all-out war. The Zebras eventually stole an Equestrian spell called a Megaspell and built it into weapons. Cloudsdale was destroyed, Canterlot was rendered uninhabitable due to toxic Pink gas, and Celestia and Luna are believed to either be dead, or still living in Stable 1 under Canterlot.

In the present, the Pegasus Enclave controls the skies and keeps a constant cloud cover over everything, rarely descending to the ground. Ponyville is a raider nest. Fillydelphia, which was an industrial center, is now under the control of a pony named Redeye who is bringing the city back to life on the backs of slave labor with the support of gryphon mercenaries. Then, there's "The Goddess."

In the latter half of the war, there was an expiriment to see if normal ponies could be turned into more powerful Alicorns to beat back the Zebras. The first volunteer happened to undergo the procedure just as the megaspells fell. Instead of becomming an alicorn, she became one with the vat of the transformative chemical. Now, The Goddess can convert unicorns into alicorns, all with a hive mind, all female. The Goddess has teamed up with Redeye because he has promised to somehow find a way to make male alicorns so they would be a viable species.

The original fan fic follows Littlepip, a unicorn pipbuck (pipboy) repair pony who leaves Stable 2 under Sweet Apple Acres in order to find Velvet Remedy, a singer and a healer, who escaped the Stable to try to help the outside world. She eventually meets up with (Deadshot) Calamity, a "Da****e" pegasus who is an outcast from the Enclave due to disagreeing with thier policies, Steelhooves, a Steel Ranger pony, and Zenith, a zebra slave that Littlepip rescues from Redeye.

Of the few remaining ponies from pre-war that are still alive is Ditzy Doo (Derpy), a ghoul who runs a trading post in New Appleoosa and published a book about survival in the wasteland (First copy is free!) There's also "The Watcher," a mysterious person who is never seen in person, but can communicate through "Sprite Bots" parasprite-like robots that randomly roam the wasteland. The most popular radio show in the wasteland is run by DJ Pon-3, a stallion that broadcasts from Tenpony Tower, and always 'gives you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts.'

There are many side-stories that have grown from the original fic, the biggest one is "Project: Horizons" which is now longer than the entirety of the original fic. That story follows Blackjack, a security mare from Stable 99 who ends up roaming the wasteland around the war-time city of Hoofington after her stable was betrayed by their over-mare and raiders attacked them.

I can't promise about us not doing anything bad. Though violence in Fallout Equestria had to be made to push the story forward, I promise you nothing will be such so harrowing. But we'll see what we can do.

Agreed, we start our own group then. Apping the actual characters seemed like a good idea and putting our own twist in the fanfic but I guess that would be a bit complicated. Anyway, here's a few ideas on how you guys can base your characters from:

• Start from one of the lost and numerous "Stable Tec" (Vault Tec) sanctuaries. You were bored at staying at the stable, something unfortunate happened that made you decide to leave the Stable, you were forced out of the stable, etc.
  • You can start out as a lone wolf who survived on preying on other Ponies in the desolate and devastated Cities/Towns. Are you a raider or a slaver?
  • You've established yourself in one of the few surviving settlements built up by other ponies as a sanctuary. (New Appleloosa, Tenpony Towers, etc).
  • Perhaps you're with one of the Griffon Mercenary Groups that made their living on contracts to do "odd jobs". Of course you need to be a Griffon.
  • The Pegasus Enclave is your home in the skies, you've come down to earth in search of something, or somepony.
  • As a traveling merchant, you make your living in bottlecaps. Moving from settlement to settlement. Of course you've got a hired gun as company, otherwise those raiders would be all over you.
  • A Zebra in Equestria would be more to your liking, unless you find a way to stay out of most ponies. It was Zebras who were the enemies of Ponies after all. The agents of Equestria and the Zebra Lands mutual destruction.
  • Or perhaps you could be anypony you want to be, the world of Fallout Equestria is as diverse and epic as the Mane RP of Equestria. After all, this is still Equestria in the distant future, if such a thing were to happen.

I'll be apping my character soon. When I feel a lot better (been sick for a couple of days, had the flu and still have a bad cold). If you guys still have any questions, especially those who haven't read the fic but know about the game, Fallout 3, feel free to reply to this topic so those of us who know can help you out with anything.

• 2 weeks later...
If you guys still have any questions, especially those who haven't read the fic but know about the game, Fallout 3, feel free to reply to this topic so those of us who know can help you out with anything.

My problem is actually the opposite: I've read and loved the fics, but have never actually played Fallout. (not very big into First-person Shooters.) So, I can build a character, but have no idea how to put stats together like Imagination did, or if we really need that. Some of the fics use the perks and stats a lot while others just toss them at the end of a chapter for fun.

Okay guys, I'm in the process of creating a character for this and I'll launch a topic where everyone can do their introductory stuff for their characters. How we meet or interact can be discussed down the line but let me see if I can set the tone of this story and make it a bit interesting to that of the actual fic. We can probably start from different locations or our characters meet up stage by stage, like the progression on the real FoE fanfic. Other ideas are welcome.

By the way guys, can we post links to our approved apps here? I'm still in the process of approval for mine. Hopefully by tomorrow or the next day it should get approved.

My problem is actually the opposite: I've read and loved the fics, but have never actually played Fallout. (not very big into First-person Shooters.) So, I can build a character, but have no idea how to put stats together like Imagination did, or if we really need that. Some of the fics use the perks and stats a lot while others just toss them at the end of a chapter for fun.

You're good. If you've read the fic and get the whole general idea of it, then there's no need for you to learn the stuff on the actual Fallout games.

By the way guys, can we post links to our approved apps here? I'm still in the process of approval for mine. Hopefully by tomorrow or the next day it should get approved.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/7893-gridpoint-final/

How careless of me to forget my stats and such well do you mind if i include them on this thread instead of my application

Go ahead. Don't worry about the stats though. They're just something to make things more fun and interesting. If you're not familiar on how it works then you can leave them out of your app.

Go ahead. Don't worry about the stats though. They're just something to make things more fun and interesting. If you're not familiar on how it works then you can leave them out of your app.

Oh i am very familiar with them I've played all of the fallouts besides haveing them set would improve how we will determine if someone wins dies or if its a tie

One thing I'm planning on doing later on is maybe having a 'companion quest' kind of thing, where our respective characters could go to whoever is the main one and... well, start a quest! Either with a request, a story, what have you. Should the companion quest be completed, that character can get additional perks!

Just an idea I was toying with.