Twimsy's Sketchpad

Twimsy

...Holy dooley I did that in less than an hour HOW?? *Dead.*

Also I was having a crappy day but the fact that I made you so happy with one of my noodley little sketches makes me feel a lot better. Yey. ;u; <3

THERE I WROTE a thing to go with it. THE JOY HAS BEEN DOUBLED. Now I can finally go to sleep. UwU

"You're shivering, you know."

"Yeah...I know."

"Even with a blanket."

Newsworthy looked up at the mare, who in turn boasted the ghost of a smile as she wrote.

"I-It's not like I want to be cold, you kn--"

"I know," Persnickety said simply, finishing her writing and setting the pen down. She stepped down from her seat at the desk and crossed the floor, over to the shivering blue pegasus. Wordlessly, she slipped under the blanket and beside him, settling down and pulling half of it around herself. The stallion looked on, feeling a flustered heat rise to his cheeks.

"There. No more shivering, mm?" She leaned her head in against him, nuzzling at his neck. It was certainly warmer - the closeness and the mere touching thoughtfulness of the gesture enough to warm him both inside and out. He rested his chin against her bright teal mane, and she smiled.

"...No more shivering."

HAY. HAYYY. PERSNICKETY. PSST.

OuUYN.jpg

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU AND NEWSWORTHY KNEW HOW TO TANGO.

Wh-...h-how did you get your grubby sausage-hands on that picture!?

A friend of mine. UwU Did you have fun, at least...?

...*Coughs.* Perhaps...

((This is one of Neil's works but he suggested I put it up here and I just had to because oh my gosh guys look at this FLAWLESS PICTURE.))

PfftHAHAHAHA!

"What is it this ti..... OH MY CELESTIA WHAT DID YOU ..."

I see that you had quite the fun time last night, Newsworthy.

"That was supposed to be ... um ..."

Private? I'm sorry, so now, apparently what you do in the privacy of your own dance hall I'm not supposed to see?

"*violently blushing* Whatever."

She does look rather dashing in that dress, I must admit.

"Yeah ... *dreamy sigh*"

And you in your cute little suit, my my ...

"*glare* Stop. Just stop."

Fine, fine. Although dancing with your wings ... *snicker* extended must be pretty hazardous.

"DELETE THAT PICTURE RIGHT NOW, YOU ... CAD!"

• 2 months later...

I come bearing pony art. Woah.

Have a wee animated gif of my ponysona Tchotchke. She, uh...well. The title of the file is "discorded.gif." I'll leave it up to interpretation.

11ahb8h.gif

And then a second one I'll leave behind a cut - same as the first, but ah...a teensy bit more "discorded," if you will.

358s1g3.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...