Character Concept... allowed?

Ashton

This is an idea I'm kicking around for some time in my head... since pip's luck seems to be going badly with the special somepony he's found, I'm thinking of creating the one he had back in trottingham (yes this is all headcanon) I'm trying to mix the two where she will take the 'nerd edge' off pip, and hopefully he will help reform her into a better filly and ultimately mare... (and yes, obviously this wont be present in the application since cast cant have ties to OCs and such, just giving the rundown of my thoughts)

Jez.png

Jezebel, the not-so-nice 'punky' filly.

She's the kind who's parents cant imagine their little princess doing anything wrong, in essance a preacher's kid. She throws rocks through windows, breaks things, sometimes tags buildings, and she doesnt care. She does what she wants with no respect for other's property --- basically she's as bad as a foal can get without doing anything severely bad.

But yes, there is a possible redemption for her if she finds a special somepony who can help her realize what's going on and deal with her problems (inatentive parents who are focused more on their jobs - hense why they believe she can do no wrong, overcompensating for an inferiority complex from the former, etc)

Is she too 'rough' for the mane RP? She never hurts anyone on purpose (and if she accidentally does it actually concerns her, though she doesnt outright admit it) she's just... bad...

Is she too 'rough' for the mane RP? She never hurts anyone on purpose (and if she accidentally does it actually concerns her, though she doesnt outright admit it) she's just... bad...

As far as the character goes, no, she's not "too rough for the Mane RP". We have thieves, bandits, and pirates in the RP. You think a juvenile delinquent is going to be a problem? :P

As far as the character goes, no, she's not "too rough for the Mane RP". We have thieves, bandits, and pirates in the RP. You think a juvenile delinquent is going to be a problem? :P

lol! I stopped trying to second-guess this place long ago... I'll get to work fleshing her out then :mad: