Lucky Chance [Final]

Roleplay Type: Equestria mane RP

Name: Lucky Chance

Sex: male

Species: unicorn

Eye Color:Bright Orange

Coat Color: Grass Green

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:Carrot Orange hair styled in a emo style (over one eye) also wears a musty beat up fedora.

Physique: he is of average physique although he keeps fit running from disgruntled gamblers.

Cutie Mark: 4 aces of each suit behind 3 sevens signifying gambling and his knowledge of probability and random chance.

Origin/Residence: he was born and still lives in Manehatten but does travel when he gets the chance and bits.

Occupation: professional gambler (not really He's actually a conpony)

Motivation: while he will say many things motivate him all he really wants is his family to be secure financially by any means necessary at times

Likes: (optional) Games of Chance, bits, math (surprisingly)

Dislikes: (optional) Getting caught, smug rich ponys, authority

Character Summary: Family: fathers a earth pony conpony and mother a unicorn and he has brothers Wine&Dine Show&Tell and Eagle Eye their mother and father are deceased but seriously he just has his brothers but he along with his brothers all have a special loyalty to family (kinda like the mafia but with out all the murder and gunplay)

Cutie mark story: simple he used his knowledge of probability and gambling to beat a professional when he was still very young the reason why he isn't a pro gambler himself is he's prone to making bad decisions.

Flaws: when he gets super stressed he has been known to rattle off probability's at rapid speeds also has a gambling addiction which can land him in hot water. (why he travels most of the time to escape debts till paid :3).

Personality: he pretends to be a aloof gambler that has no cares in the world but in true he is a good hearted soul who has a unique sense of justice that other than his loyalty to family Luckys rule when he does his cons is this: Don't Take it to Far. Lucky has been in the mean streets with no bits before he will con most but he always makes sure they have a roof over their heads or bits to fall back on. to elaborate further Lucky has a special hatred of criminals and Conponys that always take it to far than necessary and makes sure that when he cons folks that his cons don't leave them in the poor house

as such his list of target proritys when conning are:

1: Unscrupulous Criminals and Smug Rich folk: those that take advantage of folks and smug rich folk who think money makes them better than the rest of the world

2:Regular rich folk

3: regular ponys usually just small bits like a random game of chance Ex: ball and cup game

Lucky will usually not con poor folks hes not going to give money to them but he won't take anything from the ethier. he is also a bit of smart Alec.

Abilitys: (i put this in because he has skills that might be hard to see at first) despite his sarcasm and roguishness he is actually what some would call a mathmatican as he can do advanced probability work in his head, which also is why he is so good in games of chance and gambling and is why hes so good at abusing the system as a conpony. he does not realize that he has that special of a mathematic talent he just thinks his special gift is part of his gambling talent its kinda like someone who does super advanced mathematics daily they don't think their doing anything special till someone else see's it Lucky Chance has also perfected his skill at Slight-of-Hoove (Slight-of-hand ponyised) ;-) making him a skilled at fixing games of chance (example: that ball and cup game where you have to find the ball) as well as a skilled pickpocket when its needed

I just ask that you separate the paragraphs with a space, which makes reading easier.

I am curious to know if he has hopes to take his mathematical abilities with probability and do more with them in an area outside of games of chance? He sounds like somepony who can be a statistician but doesn't realize it, or wants to be one and hasn't found a way (or a way to escape his past). Anyway,, just an idea to help flesh out the character some.

You mention he does what he does for his family, does he have just his three bothers or is their a wife and offspring (as you said, his parents are deceased).

You mention he has a "unique sense of justice", could you elaborate on this further? I like the idea of a rouge gambler with a sense of special ethics or morals he won't cross, but it should be well thought out so not to accidentally cross it in RP when not intended.

Anyway, overall I think you have an interesting character here, a "lovable rogue who just gets over his head", which is a trope that I like; he just needs a little more fleshing out to make a deeper (and thus more enjoyable to play) character,

alright i spaced the app out so it should be easier to read

now to answer your questions

1: he does not realize that he has that special of a mathematic talent he just thinks his special gift is part of his gambling talent its kinda like someone who does super advanced mathematics daily they don't think their doing anything special till someone else see's it

2: its just his brothers so he is single ;3 but seriously he just has his brothers but he along with his brothers all have a special loyalty to family (kinda like the mafia but with out all the murder and gunplay)

3: ok yeah i was a bit vague so let me elaborate other than his loyalty to family Luckys rule when he does his cons is this: Don't Take it to Far. Lucky has been in the mean streets with no bits before he will con most but he always makes sure they have a roof over their heads or bits to fall back on. to elaborate further Lucky has a special hatred of criminals and Conponys that always take it to far than necessary and makes sure that when he cons folks that his cons don't leave them in the poor house

as such his list of target proritys when conning are:

1: Unscrupulous Criminals and Smug Rich folk: those that take advantage of folks and smug rich folk who think money makes them better than the rest of the world

2:Regular rich folk

3: regular ponys usually just small bits like a random game of chance Ex: ball and cup game

Lucky will usually not con poor folks hes not going to give money to them but he won't take anything from the ethier.

hope this helped :)