Good day, everypony!

Jewel

Hello, everypony! *Passes out daisy sandwiches.*

I'm hoping to showcase some of my MLP-themed art here, as well as get the chance to roleplay again.

A Few Random Facts

• Every MLP: FiM personality quiz I takes points to Twilight Sparkle, but my favorite pony is Rarity. ;-)
  • I grew up on Generation 1 ponies, and even pretended to be one when I was little (naturally, I had to be an alicorn).
  • I've been riding real ponies for 12 years, and have had a few of my own.
  • I'm a freelance artist, and digital art and oil painting are my favorite mediums. I havn't mastered the FiM style of digital art, but I love making anthro ponies. <3
  • My first tattoo was an adult/alternative My Little Pony. *Blush.*
  • I'm an alternative model, and my dream shoot is to have a MLP-themed scene.
  • I love a broad range of music, from classical to industrial, but never country. Applejack and I would never get along! :sleep:
  • I make jewelry, and I just started working with leather. My love of making jewelry bleeds into my OC's sometime - or maybe it's just pony professions taking over my interests.
  • Fluttershy is the first pony that I'm drawing in the traditional style. My Mac won't run X11 properly, and finding a good, free art program that doesn't run through XQuartz or Mac is a pain. I would love to start doing vectors and such. :Flutter:

That's about all. :)

Edited by Jewel

*reaches up from under the table to snatch a sandwich*

Sho... yer sum soopr talunted pahny?

*swallows*

That's great! There's lots of those here! Rosie's all smarty-pants, Doc is an MD, Silver's crazy, Armony usually beats me to welcomes, Tales is quirky, and the other ponies I don't know much about but I've seen them of course. They're great! You'll have so much fun here! I hope you like friends! I wanna be your friend, you sound so Dashie awesome! Welcome! Woo! :Pinkie: