new rp questions

BethSycamore

Does MLP rp have weather changes?

Does MLP RP have seasonal changes?

Do the cities and towns in MLP RP have their own events and festivals?

What is the money currency in MLP RP,and could someone explain that money currency to me?

What type of shops,stores,restaurants,and other places of businesses are in the roleplay?

Could and are horse/pony carts sold and bought in MLP RP?

Would horse and pony carts be considered to be Equestria's counterpart of cars?

Could pony characters acquire their own pets?

How do pony characters find homes for themselves?

Are weapons involved in this MLP RP?

What sort of home amenities are allowed in this roleplay? (radio? machines? etc)

Most of these have been anwered in other RP Question threads, but...

The thread OP determines the weather, keep in mind that weather is created by pegasai on a schedule though so there usually arent *unexpected* changes (except for those such as mentioned in the LBYS, where they got behind schedule and had to make up for lossed rain with a major storm)

There's a Winter Wrap Up thread in the Events area...

yes the large-scale events have to be aproved by staff iird

What is the money currency in MLP RP,and could someone explain that money currency to me?

the "Bit" (small golden coin) who's value is in constant severe fluctuation (there's a thread in Brony Chatter about this)

What type of shops,stores,restaurants,and other places of businesses are in the roleplay?

Anything and Everything (keep in mind the Tech level)

I'm sure they are but usually it's just a given that if I pony has one they bought it, there are no hard-and-fast rules on items afaik...

kinda-sorta... maybe akin to a car's boot since ponies usually dont ride in them (unless you mean cariot-like carts)

yes, there's an animal adoption fair going on right now in the heartlands

Good question, it's never been addressed in-game or in-series, short answer is "you have a home where you want it and how you want it" though if you wanting a "looking to buy a new home" thread, then staff will need to address that

Yes, within reason, though realize ponies are peaceful so there are no real need for weapons except for utilitarian purposes (i.e. axes for chopping wood)

What sort of home amenities are allowed in this roleplay? (radio? machines? etc)

I'll let staff answer this... lol gennerally anything not majorly electric though

Of course! In the episode Look Before You Sleep, for example, the Pegasi created a scheduled storm over Ponyville. In Mare in the Moon, Rainbow Dash kicks all the clouds away to make the day bright and sunny with a blue sky.

Like Ashton said, the Winter Wrap Up 2012 event is going on now. Hey, there are seasons in Equestria, so of course we have them in canon/Mane RP.

Yes, but these are generally limited to special events like the Grand Galloping Gala in Canterlot and Nightmare Night in Ponyville. It's okay to mention them out of season, but festivals and the like generally only occur if they are planned by the staff.

Bits, just like we've seen in show. Here's a topic on them.

Pretty much anything you'd find in the real world. Well, I mean, you probably aren't going to find any malls, but there are still clothing shops, bakeries... just look at what we see in the show and draw your conclusions.

Remember the horse drawn carriages in Over a Barrel? Ponies use carts to transport other ponies (like a Taxi service), or to cart stuff around (like Cranky in A Friend in Deed).

I guess? Ponies don't really have a lot of ground transportation... they just walk (or fly, if they're a Pegasus). If it's a long distance, they use a train, and if it's a high distance, they use a hot air balloon or airship.

You've seen the episode, May the Best Pet Win!, right? :?:

Same as you would in real life, I suppose... move to a new town and move in with a friend, or seek out a realtor of some sort. Or maybe build your own, depending on your skills.

To a degree. Remember Pip had a wooden sword in Luna Eclipsed.

What sort of home amenities are allowed in this roleplay?

See:

Technology Level - Ponies

Electricity in Equestria