About Myself: hello I'm Sea-Skies or Jennifer - Jen and Jenny are also acceptable nicknames. I'm 20 years old and from the UK, I like video games (although i suck and die - ALOT), youtube, nerding out, reading, writing, drawing, ponies, you know, all that good stuff !

How I found Canterlot.com: Google is a powerful weapon my friends.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: found a toy review by accident, was intrigued by the ponies now look, began to watch and fell in love ! Now a hardcore Pega-sister and proud !

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I also love DerpyHooves, Doctor Hooves, Princess Luna and all oc the CMC ( especially Scootaloo )

I love MLP:FIM ! I remember watching ( and quickly HATING ) the proceeding two or three seasons - the ones where the ponies biggest problem was what colour to ice the cake, until they realised they could just ice a rainbow cake OMGWTFBRILLIANT ! - riveting stuff right ? . . yeah didn't think to either.

Or even the season after that that got WORSE ! which was just about 15 minute episodes and they were really nothing more than long advert for new stuff that was gonna come out, i swear they might as well have just had a price tag flash up at the bottom whenever they did something !

All hail Lauren Faust ! Saviour of ponies !