Need help naming my Unicorn OC

Toki

So i made this unicorn on the pony creator thing and i'm having trouble thinking of a name for her. I want her talent to in some way involve books/writing, back-story is a bit vague at the minute but basically she's studying magic in Canterlot someplace (do ponies have universitys? idk :P) and really likes reading, writing and making other ponies happy, with her books and just in general (think Pinkie Twilight cross). That's all i got for now, will expand the story a bit more when i figure out her name.

So yeah, any suggestions? Cutie mark suggestions appreciated also, was considering a heart with a quill in the middle or something similar :)

u24k8.png

Yes Canterlot has at least one school, Princess Celestia's school for Gifted Unicorns, although most likely there are more.

As for your unicorn, she seems like my recent OC: Lore Weaver.

Maybe yours can be something like Story Weaver, or Lore Keeper, or Tome Treasurer

I don't know if it's exactly 100 percent board canon, but a few of us have OCs who go to Canterlot University. My OC Dazzle Dawn goes there, and she studies magic (and also happens to have some similar interests).

Remember that the name doesn't have to completely, directly tie to their talent or occupation. Just go with something you think fits her as a character. :)