Cutie Mark requests

Starburst

I'm looking to do some art to get my head back in the pony game, so I'll be accepting cutie mark requests for a little while to sort of keep my vectoring skills fresh and clean. What I need from you is listed below, along with the cutie marks that I've already done:

Pony Name:

Pony Type:

Pony Personality Description:

Detailed Cutie Mark Description:

I also reserve the right to decline any requests. My time is limited so I'm only going to pick the best ones or the ones that will be the most fun to create.

If your character is a Mary Sue, or If I deem your character a Mary Sue, you're probably not gonna get anything from me, I'm a staunch hater of any Sue-like traits so you wont find me very cooperative as far as Sue's or Stu's are concerned..

Marble Maize-

marble_maize_cutie_mark_by_jaelachan-d4vmjv9.png

Orange Cream-

orange_cream_cutie_mark_by_jaelachan-d4rbwhk.png

Pony Name: Piper (but undecided since she hasn't been apped)

Pony Type: Pegasus

Pony Personality Description: She's very shy and awkward around other ponies, but she wants to be an actress... or maybe a writer. She doesn't get very nervous on stage, even though she's in front of a crowd. But anytime somepony tries to talk to her, she clams up.

Detailed Cutie Mark Description: Does a pic work, or do you still want me to describe it?

08-27-11PiperpaidcommissionbyAshiedited3.png

Pony Name: Whisperpaw

Pony Type: Unicorn

Pony Personality Description: Whisperpaw is a shy and quiet pony. He is also quite the timid stallion. He get's nervous when trying to talk to other ponies and ends up whispering his every sentence. When whisperpaw is frightened, he will gallop off into the distance until he is no longer around what scared him. He doesn't like thunder storms and gets very nervous when he is around large crowds.

Detailed Cutie Mark Description: His cutie mark is of a silver, grey moon. In the center of it, is the silhouette of a wolf's head that appears to be looking in an upward direction, while howling with the mouth open at an acute angle. The wolf's ears are slightly slanted in a backward direction.

Hey! I've actually been looking for an original cutie mark!

Pony Name: Silver Mint

Pony Type: Earth Pony

Pony Personality Description: Silver Mint loves performing, as it's the only place he feels truly comfortable. He's fairly reserved when not onstage, but is polite and friendly towards everyone. He can be very stubborn at times, but only when he's being pressured to do something he doesn't want to do.

Detailed Cutie Mark Description: The Happy and Sad Theater Masks, only for this cutie mark, I was wondering if they could be pony-style masks rather than the human-face shaped ones. The simpler, the better in this case. I'd like it if the happy one could be white with black eyes and mouth, and if the sad one could be black with white eyes and mouth. Also, if they could have a silver outline to them, it would make the mark stand out on Silver Mint's dark-green flank.

Please let me know if you need anything else, and thanks again for setting up this request thread!