No pony this Saturday ?!

kunio18

Ive just taken a look on the wikipedia website with all the series listed to MLP:FiM and to my horrors i found out that the newest episode is two weeks away instead of one ?!

Why is this does anypony know why they have left it for next Saturday instead of this one?.. i really have no idea or am i late with the latest information that has come out from the episodes ..?

Sadface :(

i heard thats its a double joint episode on next Saturday is this true?.. does that also mean that someones still gonna upload it to youtube 2 episodes that day.!?

takes long enough already as it is for one episode to fully stream on to youtube in 1080 DPI

bawww!! not looking forward to the end of season 2, i really wonder how long its going to take for season 3 to kick in :\

i heard thats its a double joint episode on next Saturday is this true?.. does that also mean that someones still gonna upload it to youtube 2 episodes that day.!?

takes long enough already as it is for one episode to fully stream on to youtube in 1080 DPI

It's a 2-parter, but I assumed it was going to be aired on two separate Saturdays...?

as soon as season 2 finished im going to do a My Little Pony marathon watch, thats going to be all of season 1 and 2 i can possibly fit back to back. That should then give me enough pony for the summer and to pass time. ill just read fanfics and look at the draw friend section of EqD