Calling any blank flanks!

I'm down! Count Timid Star in! He's a pretty shy colt though as he is molded after Lucas from Mother.

Asuming M3 is like M2, if he's modeled after the main char, doesnt that mean your pony should be mute? (Or was Ness just the unlucky protagonist of the series who got his lines all cut?)

Asuming M3 is like M2, if he's modeled after the main char, doesnt that mean your pony should be mute? (Or was Ness just the unlucky protagonist of the series who got his lines all cut?)

I am ignoring the silent hero trope and saying it takes a long time for him to really open up to ponies. Besides, Lucas is meant to be you in M3 and therefore is silent like in many RPGs that are console style JRPGs

I am ignoring the silent hero trope and saying it takes a long time for him to really open up to ponies. Besides, Lucas is meant to be you in M3 and therefore is silent like in many RPGs that are console style JRPGs

Some games play this straight "Why wont you answer me!!!" others give you a multiple-choice of what you can say and people just regard you as 'not speaking often' instead of a 'mute freak' (beautiful example of the former is the PORTAL series where the antagonists constantly refer to chel as a mute)

Yeah, mainly you answer yes or no questions and it's implied that you have said things even though no lines are given as characters respond to you like you had spoken to them. Most notably in my head, when Lucas and Boney are trying to get into the Chichibu Theater with Boney dressed up in human clothes.

Timid is currently staying in Canterlot but I am giving him the liberty of roaming around, will handwave his being there in his entrance post.

Okeydokeylokey! I need a few more poniters, I'm trying to find a suitable place in the Heartland for everypony.

Somewhere in the Heartland, eh? Well, if they end up going either into the Everfree Forest or alternatively to the areas around Cloudsdale, I could probably work Hopesong in. :)

Some games play this straight "Why wont you answer me!!!" others give you a multiple-choice of what you can say and people just regard you as 'not speaking often' instead of a 'mute freak' (beautiful example of the former is the PORTAL series where the antagonists constantly refer to chel as a mute)

Lol, Glados. ^_^

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2