Welp, guess I'm part of this now

Harebrained

About Myself: I'm a web programming student, and in my spare time I enjoy horror movies/fiction, playing the ocarina and tin whistle, and lurking the Internet in general.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google's a cool place to search for things if you have no idea where to start. ;D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I managed to hold off the MLP craze until about two weeks ago, when eventually all the avatars, links, etc, my friends offered got me a little curious. I figured it would be a good time to check out the communities this fandom has to offer, too.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
What kind of introduction is this... ?

Oh well, you're not the first, nor the last one to wonder what he/she has gotten him/herself into.

The most amusing part will probably be the fact, that it's really hard to forfeit what was once started already.

Welcome to Canterlot! Enjoy your stay in every way you're able to!

welcome to the herd

by the way where do u hail from? if u don't mind my asking

u sound like a friend of mine

Thanks, and I'm from central Minniesnowtah.

Blackmail? Like... how :D? I'm not hiding my affection to MLP in my vicinity! To be honest, rarely who knows it in my country...

Still, I don't care.

Just a teasing remark. Some of these friends are real "tough guys," is all... when they're not watching MLP or giving their cats eskimo kisses. I see all.