[Cynogriffon] Winter Wolf

Thunder Hoof

Hail to the Northland!

Hail to the winter!!

Hail to the sky!!!

Name: 2a72ba55331c2cf39740968.gif (vinter varg)

Species: Cynogriffon

Eye Color: amber/ gold

Physique & Colors: Big for a Cynogriffon Winter is somewhat bigger thin your ever day pony but not as big as Macintosh. His fur is white as snow with gray spots on the tail and hindquarters with his clan mark (a hammer and sword. For note this is not a cute mark this is a brand) on his back lift lag and is missing his right eye. He keeps it covered with an eye patch. He can speak 'Chamros' the language of Cynogriffon's but do him having two vary big fangs he has a hard time talking. 'This society's technology is an aesthetic anthropophagy. to svive this cultal ology, you'll 'uv ter study alcohology!' ~ Winter

Residence: Beakbreak City, lives with his son glitter tail (a Pegasus best known as Brokeback).

Occupation: A solder from the Cynogriffon Empire fond deep within the Tundra wastelands of the north, he now works as a tour guide (body guard) to visitors in Beakbreak€¦ or so he says, Winters real 'job' is being an airship Pirate.

Likes: Winter loves the feel of the chase and seeing airships run just at his name and must of all Seeing his son doing good running the ship.

Dislikes: the Griffin Empire's military and all law.

Personality: Winter can be very cold at times but under his shield of indifference is a heart of gold, a broken heart of gold.

Winter LOVES the technology of the Griffin Empire (and just the technology) for in his eyes (well eye) the ash and smoke of industry is art and nature some thing that must be conquered.

Character Summary: Winter was born in the 968th year of Princess Celestia's reign in the UCCE (united clans of the Cynogriffon Empire) fond deep in the North East Tundra wastelands from a solder cast family in the Ironbreaker clan. at the age of 14 Winter hoped on to a raiding ship sealing to parts unknown, the journey lasted a year before a sea storm fell on the ship. It lasted for weeks and they started to lose ships, 5th week in to the storm Winters ship was slammed in to the coastline far North of ware must pony's live. Winter just made it out of the crash living but it cost him his right eye, after giving the dead words of rest he flew south west before finely crashing out side of a tiny ice fishing town.

He was found by a grope of ice fishing ponies out cold and half dead form freezing and blood lose they took him back to the only nurse in town. It was a long time before she let him even run but two years later she finely gave Winter a clean bill of health.

But in that time he had fallen in love with a pony named Ice hoof but one the day he was going to ask her out he learned she had fallen in to an opening in the ice and never came back up. Winter did not do well with the news, for she is why he lived on and without here he lost ever thing.

He stayed for one more year in the town but with nothing holding him to it but a shattered hart he moved on wondering with no hope or goal in life€¦ Un tell the day he found Victoria trailblazer and her son glitter tail that was 12 weeks old at the time. It was love at first sight and soon the two were unbreakable and Winter grow to see glitter as the son he never had.

For five years Winter came to think that everything was going to be good, he was happy and his new son was healthy and kicking a long with Victoria but all good things must come to end. They were an attack by a gang of griffons and Winter hardly made it out a live as he run off with glitter to hide him But win he saw Victoria was not following he came back for her but found nothing and after looking for weeks he finely had to take what happened. Victoria trailblazer was dead. She had to be, and on that day he called out a blood oath, the Griffon Empire was going to pay.

Now days Winter hunts all Griffon airships and out posts with his son and crew, but un like must Pirates they are not in this for the gold they wish revenge.

Motivation: glitter tail, Winter whishes him to never see and live what he did And to this day he keeps on looking for Victoria in a vain hope she is alive.

Additional Info: Winter has seen and done a number of things that hunt him to this day€¦ to the Pont he can't sleep some times. But the hardest thing on him is the feeling the loss of Victoria was his fault.

No one knows if Victoria is dead, and deep in his hart Winter hopes she is alive and looking for him.

theme song: Abney Park - Until the Day You Die (ever one needs a theme song to play in one's head)

A little more summary on his background and personality might help, loving the description though, it's lovely.

A little more work on his character and I can see this getting accepted.

This sounds really neat, but I see one problem. It sounds to me like Winter and Victoria had a child together. At this point, Cynogriffons and ponies cannot 'mate', as it were. I think your back story is well thought out, but their child is just not something that fits into this RP. They can be in love, it's just that...well, their body types are not compatible for making babies, simple as that.

They can adopt though, which means that they can still have a kid.

I'd love to gite in to that but for now i really can't.

For one what is the north like? i can take it is cold and well have Tundra wastelands but what is life like? bronze age? Iron Age? are they in the dark ages or steam age like the Griffins?

So for now I'm going to hold off on that. But i do think it may be vary Viking like and if that is so i can think of a vary good story for what got Winter to this point.

Well, it seems everything is in order with this really.

You've put a lot of detail into him, a good story and to be honest it's a good premise for a character and has undergone a lot of revision thanks to the people here.

Approved.