My friend made me do this.

fieldsforever

About Myself: Okay!! So, this is my first time in joining a forum, but I've always wanted to, on the inside. My main obsessions are anime and video games (KH FOREVER!) but recently, one of my best friends introduced me to MLP:FiM. After a short amount of time, she (you can find her as SonicRainboomGirl) decided that it was time for me to step it up a level in Nerd-dom. And here I am, Peoples!

How I found Canterlot.com: SonicRainboomGirl

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: She forced me to watch it, the Movs, Friendship is witchcraft, and Cupcakes. YEAH....now I think they're cute~ :3

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
... Moo.

Princess Luna is the queen of MY world.

I like RP'ing, but my primary function is anime and *ahem* NOT BEING A ROBOT.

My username is from The Beatles song "Strawberry Feilds Forever...another thing SonicRainboomGirl decided for me and dragged me into.... :P

Hi there buddy-guy! You're on the internet now with a bunch of guys what like ponies made of pastel colours that talk and do wacky things. We've got some games and a chat room over on the top of your page and the right side of the home page (though you can not use mibbit and just access it wih IRC on irc.esper.net, that's cool too).

Now that you've got three posts, you can post everywhere else! If you wanna roleplay, you can make a character application now! Make sure to read through a few accepted ones to get the jist of it, though.

Other'n that, hi there, I'm not a horse.

*whistles*