how are you going to celebrate the Season Finale?

kunio18

Oh S3 is *confirmed* but there are a lot of questions regarding it... (including if it will be 13 or 26 epps and if it really *will* be the Series Finale) I for one am suspicious that this Candice is going to be used as a "I'm from another land, come with me next season to my land and meet our ponies, leaving equestria behind" (i.e. G4.5/G5) Though that is likely a silly worry (as many threads on here hae stated, unless popularity goes all swirly over the summer, there is *NO* reason to end G4 yet)

'I am Cadence, princess of the sea-ponies..... SHOO-BE-DOO, SHOOP-SHOO-BE DOO!'

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Like 1

I don't get the hub and I gotta help my grandparents today so I have to miss the finale and my pc is having some hard drive swapping going on... I can't watch the livestream so I guess once it gets on YouTube I'll watch it tonight and eat loads of chips and listen to Wings from the Shining Force 2 Symphonic Suite CD and have a good cry.

Well, having no Hub (bad Dish network for not having it as part of my channel package), I'm going to at around 1ish look for it on You Tube.

No real celebration... just me and my computer. Sadly, my brony friends live a distance away from me.

But then I'll come back here and post my fun with it.

I'll watch the rest of the episodes,then play skyrim to the end,and start on arena,daggerfall,morrowind and oblivion.

If I finish all of that before season three,I'll weep a lot,and work on what I was supposed to be doing tonight.