how are you going to celebrate the Season Finale?

kunio18

well i guess tomorrow is the big day for everypony were we will see the very last episode in the season 2 finale back to back in two parts, and we won't be seeing any new episodes again for quite a while.

I not sure if you can really "celebrate" something like that, but surely you all have some kind of plans for the end of season two

for it to go out with a bang.

So what do you lot plan to do when its all over, i for one are going to watch going to do a pony marathon watch of all season 1 and 2 in super HD with maybe a huge bottle of Dr Pepper and a Take-away.. sounds legit enough to me :)

the second the episode ends, I have to rush over to my neighbour's house to babysit a child who hates FiM with a passion because she liked G3.5 better. I'll probably be curled up against the wall closest to my house trying to get on my wi-fi so I can hang out on Canterlot.

fun celebration times for Angie :'D

• Like 1

I'll go to a pub meetup in London, which is also my first Brony meetup ever.

I'm so excite.

lucky guy im rather far from London to be honest, but id love to go to a brony meet one day.. what pub is it in London and where abouts?

Celebrate? Closer to mourn... Considering I wont see it until night, I'll probably watch it, at least once, then throw back some very stiff drinks to offset the empty horror that there will be no more pony until Sept at the earliest... (of course this is nothing compared to what I'll be doing during the *series* finale...)

Despite all that, still looking forward to it, even if it does turn out to the the End of a Era...

just gotta hope there will definitely be a season 3 in the pipeline, i really hope it will not be an end of era like you say it will be Ashton, that would suck so much and then nothing to look forward to for the rest of the year regarding MLP new episodes

Might just end up ordering a huge pizza to myself and a couples of beers and watch all season 1 in a day with no sleep necessary, then wallow because lack of pony for aaaggeeessss !!!

Then play this in honor of the epic that was season 2, its going to be a sad and powerful day because i know it would be a good send off.

just gotta hope there will definitely be a season 3 in the pipeline, i really hope it will not be an end of era like you say it will be Ashton, that would suck so much and then nothing to look forward to for the rest of the year regarding MLP new episodes

Oh S3 is *confirmed* but there are a lot of questions regarding it... (including if it will be 13 or 26 epps and if it really *will* be the Series Finale) I for one am suspicious that this Candice is going to be used as a "I'm from another land, come with me next season to my land and meet our ponies, leaving equestria behind" (i.e. G4.5/G5) Though that is likely a silly worry (as many threads on here hae stated, unless popularity goes all swirly over the summer, there is *NO* reason to end G4 yet)

Thats one thing that worries me because the show is going to be how can i say "Down" for ages in the summer and many bronies and fans alike will be getting bored just plotting around doing nothing waiting for the inevitable season 3 to begin, thus the show might lose it popularity and swirl down hill, thats will deffo be a worse case scenario.

Ti's a bit of a worrying thought to think that one day it will end, just gotta hope that season 3 will come and live up to the epicness

Thats one thing that worries me because the show is going to be how can i say "Down" for ages in the summer and many bronies and fans alike will be getting bored just plotting around doing nothing waiting for the inevitable season 3 to begin, thus the show might lose it popularity and swirl down hill, thats will deffo be a worse case scenario.

Ti's a bit of a worrying thought to think that one day it will end, just gotta hope that season 3 will come and live up to the epicness

Well S2 didnt disappointing, and there wasn't a huge loss in interest from S1 to S2, so I'm hoping things don't go downhill... though I do dread the summer because I suspect at the least, all the pony sites will lose TONS of members who go on vacation and never come back or just "decide to post later" after they start a new hobbit, etc... I suspect there will be a LOT of cast apps going on over the summer...

EDIT:

I'm leaving it there because it's funny, but that's supposed to say "After they start a new Hobby" Auto-correct seems to have an interesting since of humor... :P lol

I'm celebrating by not watching anymore preview videos! It's always nice to see what an new episode is going to be like, but they tend to spoil a lot by all these previews. Happens with movies and video games well. :wail:

I'm celebrating by not watching anymore preview videos! It's always nice to see what an new episode is going to be like, but they tend to spoil a lot by all these previews. Happens with movies and video games well. :wail:

same man i haven't watched any preview videos at all that i have seen appear on Equestria Daily, doesn't want no spoilers for the big day tomorrow, well maybe i watched like a 4 second snippet of it but not too much as to give anything of importance away.

Probably gonna go something like:

1) Marathon the few episodes I've missed this season while the final two episodes download.

2) Watch final two episodes.

3) Forever alone, etc.

4) Finally get back to writing the fanfic stuff I've had on hold since forever.

5) Maybe play TERA some, depending on how much it ends up sucking.

1. Wake up at 3pm.

2. Start up computer and begin buffering the episodes(I dont get the hub :C )

3. Make eggs and bacon to eat while watching a wedding between herbivores.

4. Watch episodes and squee repeatedly.

5. Repeat step 4.

The bacon was glorious.

Edited by DrMaxwell

1. Sleep in 'till late afternoon.

2. Check to see if the episodes have been uploaded (I don't get the Hub either :P)

3. Head on down to the local italian bakery and load up on canolis.

4. Sit back and prepare for an hour of sweet sweet bliss.

5. Fall into a deep of depression until the next season airs.