Greetings

Jet

Hello. My name is Jet, as you have just read. putting in random things because I elft this blank when I submittied it, and it caused everything I had already written to go away and die, making me retype it. What a world.

Seriously though, I'm really excited to start RP'ing on here. I have this super awesome OC planned, and I'm super pumped to start making it.

Edited by Jet

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My grandfather showed me, believe it or not. It happened around eight or nine monthes ago when I was pestering him for some of his Maxwell House coffee. I love that stuff. I saw him watching it

You just made my day :D

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot, and have a great time here ^_^ May we RP soon, awesome one!

Marvelous, and thank you. Hmm, looking at other examples of Apps and whatnot. I have the guide for creating one, but it seems a little tricky. Afriad I'll mess up.

Pssht, don't worry about it. Just follow it the best you can, and everypony will be more than happy to help you out from there :D As long as you try your best and have fun, everything should be fine.