Just after some advice

Dash91

You would be correct, this is the wrong area to ask this.

You should ask this in the Brony Chatter area or the Chit Chat area.

This area is for questions and comments about the site or how it is run.

Hope this helps!

You would be correct, this is the wrong area to ask this.

You should ask this in the Brony Chatter area or the Chit Chat area.

This area is for questions and comments about the site or how it is run.

Hope this helps!

Fun fact: There's an award available for those that regularly use the 'Report' button.

Well, obviously you require different color dyes/inks to color your hair.

I work in a theater and own my own personal airbrush kit. Now, with airbrush, you can do more than just paint your face, if you style your hair first, you can airbrush your hair into the different colors temporarily. This method is water-resistant, but will come out with a single shampooing. However, this might not be feasible for the average brony, as the airbrush itself (even without the inks) can cost more than $250. If you're still interested, though, I have a link to where I ordered my airbrush HERE.

Something a little more difficult, but that would yield the same results, is if you visited a halloween store or costume shop. They have numerous temporary hair dyes that come with comb-shaped applicators which are perfect for keeping the individual colors separated, and the streaks bright and colorful. However, the downside to this is that these dyes are one-use only and will come out as soon as your hair gets wet.

So, if you're looking for something a bit more permanent, you'd have to go with seven expensive permanent highlighting kits (each color would cost about $25, making the total purchase about $175-$200) and go through the process of dying your hair streak by streak. Each dye would take about a half-hour to complete, making this a more-than three hour process for permanent results. I'd highly recommend you bring a friend along for this process, as dying straight, side-by-side streaks with minimal blending/overlap is a very difficult process, and almost impossible to do by yourself.

Anyway, those are my suggestions! I hope this has helped!

i am actually just curious what does a brony have to do to dye his hair like Rainbow Dash, what would be required? and how would i do it?

I think you need to bleach your hair, get the various hair dyes. And probably get an expert to work on it.

Lotsa money.