Rainbow Dash Decal For my Car... help

Dash91

That looks like a custom decal. I'm pretty sure you can find a custom decal maker in Australia, and if not if you send a design with size dimensions to an online one I'm sure they would make it for you. Not sure how cheap it would be though.

Simplest solution if you don't have a vinyl plotter:

cnc_vinyl_cutter-vinyl_rolls.jpg

+

57445-1101-2-2ww-m.jpg

Honestly, getting a decal that complex made by a company means you will have to provide them properly made files, most likely in Corel draw. A lot of older vinyl plotters, which, on a budget you're going to be dealing with folks with older equipment still work off Corel for separations. i know this because I used to do this for a living.

If anyone has any links to places selling ready-made dashie decals I'm interested too (in the USA in my case) I found one on ebay that's exactly what I want --- except the colors are too dark... (as such I cant really reccomend ebay since I've seen nothing else remotely close to "good" on there for Dash)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270836636098?var=570038641079&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1125wt_938

If anyone has any links to places selling ready-made dashie decals I'm interested too (in the USA in my case) I found one on ebay that's exactly what I want --- except the colors are too dark... (as such I cant really reccomend ebay since I've seen nothing else remotely close to "good" on there for Dash)

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_1125wt_938

Plotter vinyl only comes in so many colors. Your best bet, if you want an EXACT color is to paint the blue section of the sticker with acrylic paint and then seal it before taking it off its backing.

Plotter-Vinyl.jpg

Or you could also check with companies that print/screen on clear vinyl.