Unicorn magic color

Kendrick

So I was wondering, Can other ponies see the aura of magic around unicorn horns when they do things?

It would be a heck of a tell as to if they were responsible for something happening.

Also, in the S-2 finale I knew Cadance was a counterfeit early on because in Twilights memory her magic was pinkish, not "Hi I'm evil" green.

If the other ponies could see the aura wouldn't that have been a sign?

And on a separate subject, just cause I don't want to spam with thread creation...

Ginger Mint (hope I types that right) posted a link to an awesome article that hit upon something I have been thinking on already.

http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2010/12/24/my-little-non-homophobic-non-racist-non-smart-shaming-pony-a-rebuttal/

(I can't figure out how to do the in text links)

When it came down to it at the end of it all Princess Carance wasn't saved by her Shining Armor. She saved him.

And in the end, they saved the day together as a team.

As much girl-hate as I see on the net today that's a message I like to see! :)

It might be good to get it separate from that thread so it can be the focus.

I think they can see the aura but nobody noticed with Cadence. Its probably not something ponies really pay attention to since its common to them. It would be like somebody changing eye color or their dominate hand. People close to you would notice but the Changling queen made sure that everybody near her was mind controlled or occupied with the threat. Its unlikely Twilight would catch it since it had been such a long time since she had been around Cadence.