CMC race

Hippo

Which Cutie Mark Crusader will get their cutie mark first?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cutie Mark Crusader will get their cutie mark first?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • They will never get them
    • They will get them at the same time

so if we are to believe Scootaloo's cutie mark is a butterfly, what in the hay is that supposed to mean? It doesn't seem to meet her personality or interests at all. Also, I never watched past generations of MLP cartoons. Is Scootaloo's personality any similar to these other versions of her we are talking about?

I am not sure...I think Scootaloo is from G3.5, which I did not watch. I've seen G1, G2, G3, and G4. G3.5 is the "baby big head" era, while G3.....Well, I think they tried to go back to the roots of MLP, or something. Whatever happened, it wasn't all that great. I mean, it wasn't terrible...but it was totally made for kids.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are from G3 even. Then G3.5.

Is that toys or videos? I don't remember those two being in the show...

Is that toys or videos? I don't remember those two being in the show...

I was fairly sure they in the Runaway Rainbow since that was made around the time they decided on the "core 7", but definitely she existed in both toy forms, well before those hideous big heads did. I could be wrong since I can't get further than a minute or so into any of those cartoons.

I think a episode to cap off the CMC is possible, but I don't think it would be during the season 1 finale. The Gala episode is looking to be a mane 6 episode. The foals don't have tickets ya know :P

I think a episode to cap off the CMC is possible, but I don't think it would be during the season 1 finale. The Gala episode is looking to be a mane 6 episode. The foals don't have tickets ya know :P

but nor will they have babysitters...

but nor will they have babysitters...

But they all have parents. Supposedly. Hopefully.

I'm willing to entertain myself to think that Scootaloo is an orphan. It would help explain her 'out-of-the-box personality. Kind of like Gosalyn from Darkwing Duck.

hjSR0Tvta8A

But they all have parents. Supposedly. Hopefully.

If their parents are anything like the parents of the "great children's series of yore", they will be practically incompetent and oblivious to any goings-on with their children( see: Our Gang, Peanuts, Tiny Toon adventures, Muppet Babies, Goosebumps, Sweet Valley Twins, Sweet Valley High, The Babysitter's Club, Rugrats, Hell just pick anything where kids go on adventures.). To the point that protective services should perhaps be called.