Hello Everybody/everypony, however you wish to be referred to

Nuclear

About Myself: Well, I'm Nuclear. Not radioactive, so don't worry. I am normally pretty laid back. Well, there isn't much interesting you might want to know about me... I like MLP:FiM, obviously. I enjoy a fair share of anime and manga, I write fanfics and I love the social structure of the Brony community.

How I found Canterlot.com: Googled for an MLP FiM forum

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It kept popping up all over the internet, so I gave episode 1 a go. I quit before the backstory finished. Then my friend mentioned to me that his brother watched it. I gave it a go again and I found awesome.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
I live in Great Britain, so the times of me being online may differ drastically from y'all.

Congratulations! Now you can go forth and post everywhere! Just don't get too spam happy... It could lead to getting banished to the moon... Except in Last Post Wins, go nuts in there.

Welcome to canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you in the RP areas eventually!

Also, if you need help with a pony app just let me know and I'll be glad to help!

Also I see that you like Apple Jack, well i'd like to inform you that there is a special Apple Family group on here of the Roleplayers that play as the Apple's if you would like information on this and such just click the link in my sig!

Well, this is by far the warmest welcome I ever had the privilege to receive on an internet forum. Thanks y'all.

Welcome to canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you in the RP areas eventually!

Also, if you need help with a pony app just let me know and I'll be glad to help!

Also I see that you like Apple Jack, well i'd like to inform you that there is a special Apple Family group on here of the Roleplayers that play as the Apple's if you would like information on this and such just click the link in my sig!

I will most definitely check it out, thanks for the info.

Oooh you like Spike? That avatar is super!

Welcome to our herd here!

Thanks, and yup - I really like Spike's character in the series. 'Tis why I'm writing a fanfic 'bout him.

Welcome to Canterlot! Nuclear, the best kind of clear. Well... except glasses. I need those clear so I can see! Have a great time here :D

At first I was like "wut..." but then I was all "I know that feel"