Hard Metal Work (Open)

Black

"I uh..." She rubbed her mane nervously, her light yellow skin getting paler by the second, if there was one thing she hated, it was being embarassed and questioned by scary ponies.

"I'm looking for a job!" Her voice grew so high it squeaked her last word, and she covered her mouth immidiately, as if to hide the squeak already in the air.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, uh... no." She bowed her head in shame, her mane covering her eyes. "I DO have my cutie mark, though!" She perked back up quickly and pointed to the hammer and anvil on her flank. "Does that work?" She tried to seal the deal with the puppy dog face, hoping it wasn't overkill.

"Wait, You draged me over to this pony city just for me to hold your hand while you apply for a job...... Ugh... Give me a break...." All the ponies in the street where still hiding in their houses, with only Giza and Dunder on the street "I cant be by your side forever Amy....."

Dunder didn't move his head and looked up at Red. Arrogance...and strength. A dangerous combination... He thought before looking back down at the floor then closing his eyes. He didn't know how Amy expected to get a job especially since she was being rude. Red didn't help either.

"I would but I know you will not fit the front door. You can go to the back of the building and enter there." He said to the Dragon. He sighed. "If you can make something good, I will think about it, young mare. There is some wood and spare ore near the forge." He said to Amy as he walked inside.

"Well, I can't make anything without an order, so what do you need? A sword? An axe? A hammer?" She was very excited to get even this small chance, she offered to shake his hoove when she noticed that unicorn that ignored her. "Hey you! Get your snooty booty over here and shake my hoove!"

"I am sorry. I wasn't expecting this." He said to Dusty as he turned to Red. "Please refrain from melting any of my work." He then looked at Amy. "Surprise me." He said simply taking a seat next to Dunder as he sighed, putting his hoof to his face. "Geez. And this is only my first day."

The Dragon snigered "I dont feel the urge too, Oh, and all of you four legs can call me Red. It was a nicknamed coined by Amy here" His head almost reached the ceiling. As looked around, and saw a pony hiding behind a counter. "Hey!, looks like you got a theif!" As one of his claws reached out for Dusty's legs as he dangled him in front of the group of ponies.

Dusty yelped, swinging his hooves at the air at the dragon. "Put me down before I sink you down a fissure!" He yelled loudly. Looking down and realizing he wasn't touching the ground. Freezing in place as if he was made of stone. Petrified of heights.

Amy was scaring herself with the speed she was working, making sure that the swords matched at every chance she got.

She looked up to see Red holding Snooty Booty by his leg and she yelled at her dragon friend, "Red! Put Snooty Booty down, he didn't do anything wrong!" The distraction caused her next hammer strike to wildly miss, and she hit her other hoove and screamed. "OW!" It became more of a squeak then a scream when it left her mouth.

((I wonder how this will end))