Hard Metal Work (Open)

Black

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty turned to look at the dragon, swallowing nervously while looking behind his tinted goggles. "Well it's good to know you like my hair!" He idly mentioned as he headed out of the smith, poking his head in the open door to get his last word in to the dragon. "and it's "You don't think I have ever been underground." other wise it is a double negative. That or I'm hearing you wrong. Either way i've got some digging to do!" He waved a hoof as the door close. Quickly making his way to a hole outside canterlot and disappearing underground."

Red was fuming "That good for nothing PUNK!" His eyes where going bloodshot though the amount of anger that he was feeling If there was one thing that he hated, It was being corrected and having his ego damaged.

Amy had seen this side of Red before, It was one of the reason's he was kicked out of Canterlot the last time he visited. Smoke began to exit his nose, as he stood still, Seething with rage.

Giza was outside placing the coal next to the gemstones in his metal shed out back when he started to see smoke start to come out of his building. He facehoofed and sighed. "I swear. That dragon is wearing my inner balance thin." He walked back in, though the back way to see Red angry yet again. "Hey! If you are going to do that, do it outside. You are getting soot all over my wears." He said sternly to the young dragon.

Red ignored Giza' entirely, as Giza noticed that he looked entirely different from the last time he got mad, He looked genuinely furious, claws shaking and twiching of the head. Red wasnt a pony, he was a dragon, and most dragons find it hard to contain their anger. Red was no acception, If not more so due to his arrogance, and being talked down by a pony.

Giza's shop was filling up with smoke, Fire would be soon to follow as the young dragon looked ready to explode.

"Hey! Didn't you he-" Giza circled around to see the anger in Red's face as he looked worried...mostly about his friends and store. "Dunder, please take Ms. Leaf outside and get Ms. Ironhooves quickly. Time is a factor, my friend." He said calmly as he walked up to Red. "Hey, big guy. Can you hear me?" He said loudly but calmly as he knew that he might have a ticking timebomb about to go off in his store.

Dunder was watching Red swell up with anger. Of course, Red had done nothing to harm anypony... at least yet. When he heard Giza tell Dunder to take the mares outside, Dunder nodded, "As you wish." He said before trotting off, trying to get the mares to go outside.

"Red! Red! I have a present for you!" Amy walked back inside the shop, stuggling under the weight of the dragon (youngling) sized armor.

She slammed it down next to him, oblivious to the smoke and incresed temperature.

"Outside? No way! Red needs to try on his gift!" She said to the armed pony.

Red still looked as if he was going to blow the roof off of the place, as he turned his head to Amy. He started blowing smoke into her face when he breathed out, ad he completely ignored the existance of the dragon armour. He started to growl, and knowed over a table with some equipment on with one wing, making a horible sound as the equipment on the table came crashing to the floor.

Amy nearly fell back when Red blew smoke in her face, but that wasn't what was on her mind. So Red is in on of those moods, she thought, knowing how difficult it would be to get out of this situation without anyone getting hurt. "Mr. Black, I have an idea, but I need help!" She yelled over the clattering of equipment, "Red may not see the armor, but if we make him try it on, he has to feel it!" She went as quickly as possible to Red's left side, which was not very fast when considering the armor.

Red wouldnt think of hurting a hair on Amy's body, no matter how much of a foul mood that he was in. But Black however was a different story, If he was going to help Amy, he would have to watch out, as the temprature of the room started to rise, little by little.

Giza looked on in horror as most of his equipment hit the floor then quickly calmed himself as he heard Amy's plan. "You better hope this works." He said with slight anger in his voice. He ran up to Red's right side, quickly grabbing a shield in his teeth just in case.

Red looked down to see a nicely aranged dragon armour siting upon his solders. "What is this? Did you make this Amy?" He asked curiously, as his mind was taken off of Dusty, so the room temprature was taken down a notch.

(( Sorry if my spelling is bad, I am pretty drunk))

"Thank you! And all it cost was the near destruction of your store!" She regretted pointing that out, but the words were out there. "Now Red, can you please calm down? I don't want everypony attacking you before realizing that you are now nearly indestructable." Again, she wished she didn't add the second sentence.

Dunder facehoofed when she said that Red was nearly indestructible now. He didn't say anything though, because he knew that keeping the peace by calming him down was better than keeping the peace by taking away the armor and hurting Red.

He gave Amy an annoyed look, trying to hold back his tongue about her comment. He then looked that the dragon. "It was your friend that made it for you." He said as he saw the temprature go back to normal. He let out a small sigh of relief.