Ponyville holiday[OPEN]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

applezoom woke up the next morning when he got out of bed and tripped over parts of his creation "dear celestia..." he groaned he walked downstairs and went to his kitchen where he grabbed a donut when he was walking he hit the bottle of red cherry sauce he use's on cake it hit the floor and splatttered like a bomb "ohh this isn't my day..." he walked to his cabnet to grab paper towels but he didn't have any so he written a note to put on the counter for sweetscent

"sweetscent-

went out to

get paper towel's

therer's donuts and hot-

choclate enjoy

-applezoom"

applezoom left leaving sweetscent alone IN HIS HOUSE "i don't eel good about that" he said walking into the mart in mid ponyville

When Sweet Scent woke up she groaned.Then she sat up in the bed."Where the buck am I?Oh yeah I remember now."She got up took a shower then brushed her mane and put it up like she usally had it.Then Scent went downstairs and ate a muffin.She read the letter in her head.Sweet Scent then decided to wait for Applezoom to come back before she does anything else.

"applezoom walk's through the door but slipping once agian on to the floor when he got up he ripped off a paper towel and started to clean "goo-orning" he tried to say but he had a role of paper towels in his mouth"

Sweet Scent got up."Thanks I will be back soon!"She said and trotted out the door.When Scent found the nurse she asked"Um where is the pharmacy?There is a prescription I need to pick up."​When she got the directions she trotted that way. Then Sweet Scent found the pharmacy and told the doctor her name and what she was there for.A while later she got back to applezooms house and took a few pills."Okay so what are we doing today Applezoom?"She asked.

• 3 weeks later...

Allanon walked through the streets of Ponyville. He wore a large, hooded cloak, and a large sword hung at his side. He passed the town Hall, searching for a hotel. When he saw no sign of one he started looking for a guide immediately.

((sorry i been gone for a while))\

"i.. dont know" said applezoom "maybe you can help me set up a date with that mare? ..please?" he siad then he walked to the living room and sat on the couch "i loved that mare since i moved into ponyville"