Rp question: origins

Renarainboom

Um I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm really new. So, I read the rules for applications, and I was wondering if the mane equestrian rp supports the newer canon cities for either roleplay or at least origins? Specifically, cities like, Las Pegasus, and Baltimare. I'm not sure if I would use it for my application, but I wanted to make sure if it was an option or not. Thank you for your time. :blush:

hehe I'm sorry, a very nice pony here showed me a map of the rp realm, I'm really sorry for wasting your time! but um, I guess I could make a suggestion of maybe keeping a current list of available locations within the applications faq.

Edited by Renarainboom

You know, I'm not really sure if we can RP at those places yet. The new map, which includes Baltimare and Las Pegasus has been approved as far as I'm aware, and I even personally have multiple characters approved with ties to those locations, but I'm not actually sure we're quite able to have RPs there yet.

In each RP region within the RP forum you'll find as the first topic a pinned thread about that region which has a list of the cities and places within that region where you can RP. These will tell you what you need to know. They however don't as of yet list the new cities it seems.

You are definitely free to mention those cities in your app though. :)