Hello~!

DripDrop

About Myself: My hobby is doodling and making custom ponies! I live in the USA (Who doesn't? CX ) I have a very big urge to put in smiley faces where ever I go C:

How I found Canterlot.com: I typed in Canterlot.com, I didn't think it was an actual site!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: How I got into My little ponies? I saw quite a lot of neat fan art so I watched the show! I never doubted it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello! I just got on the lovely sight of Canterlot! (By typing in Canterlot.com randomly if you can believe it)My hobby is doodling and making custom ponies! I live in the USA (Who doesn't? CX ) I have a very big urge to put in smiley faces where ever I go C:

How I got into My little ponies? I saw quite a lot of neat fan art so I watched the show! I never doubted it.

My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie! Since she breaks the fourth wall and all. I never thought she would be my favorite pony!

welcome welcome welcome! a fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome! I say how so you do?! welcome welcome welcome! I say hippi-hip hooray! welcome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOODAAAY!!!

hey there welcome to canterlot once again! You know i felt the same way about pinkie pie when I first started watching the show, rainbow dash was my favorite at first and then as pinkie began to display more of her interdimentional capabilities and happy go lucky positivity I fell in love with her. Any questions about how the site works or you meed some help writing an app or starting a thread feel free to give a shout! Always overjoyed to lend a helping hoof :D