Hi there!

MidnightRain

About Myself: Hi, I'm Midnight Rain. I enjoy reading, drawing, sailing, gymnastics and many other things that would take far too long to list.

How I found Canterlot.com: I decided it was time to join a pony community, since I've been watching ponies so long, so I searched on google.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: On a forum for a MMO I play, a few of my friends started talking about it, so I watched a few episodes, and became addicted. (Eventually, almost the whole forum became bronies...

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
(Pinkie Pie is probably my favorite because, well, six hooves to count with while floating!) This is the first MLP fansite I've joined, so I can't wait to meet you all! :D

Hey there welcome to Canterlot!

Good to see that you like AJ, but its also good to see you like the pinkest of the pies.

I hope to see you active and in the RP area eventually!

Do you have any OC ponies that you think you might be apping? Or will you be starting one from scratch?

hi there! welcome to Canterlot.com! glad to see another big fan of pinkie pie. Cant wait to see you on the boards. Oh! and remember dont feel silly if you have a questin about how the site works or how to do things, always a pleasure to help a new member! :D :D :D :D :D

AlisonRose: I only have one so far, Midnight Rain, and that's just from me doodling so she doesn't really have a roleplay personality yet.

Rosewind: Thanks! I play Toontown Online.

Winter: I'll find some links as soon as I can. (:

Thanks everyone!