Dr. Maxwell's amazing Ask Thread.

Hello everypony, Dr. Maxwell here with yet another Ask thread. Ask me whatever you want, I shall answer to the best of my abilities, which are quite varied and capable. I do have a PhD. in SCIENCE!, after all. Not to be confused with regular science.

Anywho, ask away!

Dr. Maxwell, how much wood would you chuck if you were a woodchuck who could chuck wood?

Well, that is entirely dependent on how many sea urchins I had eaten the day before. For each urchin I consume, my wood chucking capacity increases at a rate of ℯ²+x. At two urchins, that is approximately 9.38 wood.

Follow-up question: If you have seven popsicles, and two of them go on strike, how many lawyers do you need to deal with their Union?

I believe I would require 1.21 lawyers to challenge their union to single combat in the gladiator ring.

Hello everypony, Dr. Maxwell here with yet another Ask thread. Ask me whatever you want, I shall answer to the best of my abilities, which are quite varied and capable. I do have a PhD. in SCIENCE!, after all. Not to be confused with regular science.

Anywho, ask away!

That depends on which science you study.

What point of belief do you study for science?

What is the meaning of science as a whole in comparison to religion? How does this affect society in your opinion?

Both of their meaning is to spend money. However, Science spends money on cool gizmos and curing diseases, whereas religion spends money on really big buildings, and taking care of orphans. All in all, I would say they both help society some. Except religion causes less explosions.

That depends on which science you study.

What point of belief do you study for science?

I study SCIENCE!, which follows the belief that with enough money, you can do absolutely anything you can imagine. And then make it explode. Twice.

the light! it BUUURNS!!! WAT DO! WAT DOOOOOO!!!!!

To cure this, you must bind a sea cucumber to your forehead using twine, then proceed to dance in a hollow stump full of canola oil on a full moon. This will cure the light.