Comfort Zone

Tenkan

Hey, everypony!

I realized today that all us tend to be bias. Whether we know it or not. Subconsciously!

I look to myself, and I notice that to some extent, even I'm bias over many things.

Because, like every other human, I tend to grow attached to specific foods, people, places, and generally anything. It's my comfort zone. :D

Which, to some extent, can lead one into being prejudice for the sake of sticking to that bias, being the comfort zone that it is. Which isn't good, of course. :P

...that's why every now and then, it's healthy to get a taste of something a little different in our lives.

My question is, what would you like to do that would get you out of your comfort zone, but haven't done yet?

Travel? Learn a language? Get good at something? A new hobby?

For some reason, I always wanted to get around to learning the Urdu language that many Indians tend to speak fluently...but I don't think I'll ever get around to doing it since it sounds so complicated. xD

hm hm hm

I've been thinking about this since the topic was posted, but I really can't come up with anything

I've already been stepping out of my comfort zone a lot lately.

trying new foods, leaving the country without my parents or friends, talking to people I don't know, going on roller coasters, trying new art techniques.

there's really not much I want to do XD maybe I'll get a job or learn to drive, since I kinda need both those things o)3)

I have one in mind, but I am hesitant to share it...

But yeah, it is super easy for my to just start drifting though life.

I am speachless.

1. there is no way this thread will pick up with this being the first post

2. if I didnt know you were serious I'd say epic troll is epic.

Right now I'm actually trying to go back to a comfort zone in a way.

I used to do theater a lot in high school, and now I'm trying to go back to that with community theater. It's hard because I have trouble dealing with a new group of people, but it's going to be easier because I understand and love theater. So I'm hoping that I actually get in a show somewhere and can meet some new people and make some new friends.

I want to recommend This Book Will Change Your Life to everyone here. It's a book of daily instructions that are sometimes completely insane. I did it a while back, the entire book and halfway through the sequel, and it was fun and definitely life changing. It's just a small way to shake up your routine and force you to try new things.

I am speachless.

1. there is no way this thread will pick up with this being the first post

2. if I didnt know you were serious I'd say epic troll is epic.

If it is any consolation, I have felt bad about posting that since I did so. The fact that Tenkan "liked" it has done a great deal to assuage the guilt though. And has also prevented me form deleting the video.