Positive GMT Integer thread!

Yea. Discussed with two others, this thread is exclusively for GMT+---- timezones. Unless you somehow Discorded and destroyed your sleeping pattern to the point where you are up during GMT+ times. Post anything and everything! (Within rules of course).

I'll start, some poni metal:

Wah! Separation on the forums!? GMT+1 denies that! I shall take part in everything the way I did so far :P

Chill, this thread is openly extensive to anyone with a GMT1 or higher in their living timezone, or people with DIscorded sleeping patterns

Alright, so no luck with embedding, in that case I shall simply link to something else instead!

A lot of you probably know of it, but in case you dont:

http://www.desktopponies.com/

One of the greatest inventions of the decade.

Bewarned. It CAN and it WILL slow your computer down.

And here I am, officially joining, because buck sleep. What /is/ a sleeping pattern anyhow? I don't think that's in my vocabulary anymore.

WE MUST ANALYSE THIS NEWFOUND WORD, AND RETURN WITH A RESULT WITHIN THE MONTH OF EXCESS EXPERIMENTATION

HI GUYS AM I COOL YET.

If your a Insomniac or living in a GMT xx:xx+ area, then yes, welcome to our little hipster corner of the forums.

HEY WAIT. I'M NOT A HIPSTER. MEANIE.

Oh? I though you already knew? This corner of the forum pretty much defies 80% of the forum-goer's posting times, qualifing us for a "hipster" title. Hence, you'd be a hipster.