The Return of Discord [Open]

" I always have a plan!" He said, shaking his head from his impact with a tree," If cleverness were an element, I'd have it!" He said, getting up, and rubbing his flank." Now you're going to hit your follower you idiot!" He laughed.

The mask chuckled as Discord arrived and made his great speech proclaiming his almost assured victory. At the mention of getting to break the mask it responded with Silver's voice, "BREAK ME?!!! You couldn't break me last time, and this vessel wearing me is stronger than the one that wore me against you previously."

Silver laughed as the mask taunted Discord, but noticed that Strife had been recharged by Discord and had hit Balance with a charged bolt. It's on now, Strife and Discord. You want to break the mask and rule Equestria under chaos eternal? I am not gonna allow that.... As Silver called upon more of the mask's supernatural power, he went past being a slightly mutated pony to being a hulking monstrosity covered in muscle and bone spikes.

Hearing Strife announce his plans to dismantle Nemesis, Nemesis seemed oblivious to the threat in his single minded focus on Discord. With great speed, Silver intercepted the claw attack with a bone blade hoof and countered with a head butt, horn slicing through Strife's robes.

Silver turned his head at the sound of a pony tackling discord for ruining his coat and shook his head. "Thst was a great tackle but that won't be enough to defeat him!", Silver said with a friendly laugh."Time to start siphoning, Silver.", the mask whispered and Silver nodded. His horn glowing, Silver let out a tendril of magical energy Thst wove through the air before attaching to Discord. Silver laughed and imitated the sound of a sucking straw as Discords magic started to get drained, strengthening the mask.

Strife took Silver's hit and turned it into a roll. Now that he was at full power, He wasn't going to be pushed around anymore!

Strife was about to mock Silver for tearing his robes, but he heard a sucking sound and a sudden BOOM. Apparently, Discord had sent a huge ball of magical power straight at the Bony Monstrosity and Robot.

Not waiting for the smoke to clear from the newly formed crater, Strife jumped right into the smoke, looking for something to kill with his magi-hoofblades.

"CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GOD!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, a monstrous rage he had never felt before blossoming in his chest.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Discord gave a soft grunt as his old foe tried to drain his might, just like he tried all those years ago. But he learned from his mistakes, so just as the energy ball hit two of his foes, his servant luckily being knocked out of the way by the Chaos Lord wannabe.

"Nice try old friend, I always admired you guts. If you want some magic, then take some!" He laughed as he sent a powerful surge of soul destroying energy into the beam, using it as a conduit to cause some serious damage to the mask itself.

"My old foe, do you really think your vessel can stand agonist my champion?" He asked while he toyed with Strife's soul, gifting him with a berserk rage.

Turning towards the one called Potey, Discord frowned a bit, "Your still conscious? Might as well have some fun with you!"

He waved his arm once more, and sent a random mutation his way. It was always fun seeing what happened!

Potey began to turn and run, then the mutation hit him, suddenly, he ears grew as long as a ruler and his nose twitched as his coat turned snow white. He was given the head of a rabbit." Eep!" He said, his ears falling over and covering his eyes." You don't play fair!" He said pushing his ears out of his eyes.

Silver took the explosive blast and was knocked back, sliding along the ground. "Nice try, but it'll take more than that to take me out!", he shouted. The mask let out a howl as the beam came toward Silver through the siphoning beam, but Silver stood firm and brought his personality to the forefront and let out a hysterical laugh as he took the soul crushing beam attack for the mask. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!", he screamed as he fell to the ground, injured. The mask, undamaged thanks to Silver putting his soul on the line glowed and revived Silver. "Get up, we have work to do!", he shouted as Discord asked it if Silver is strong enough to beat Strife, now being filled with a berserk rage. "He's strong enough, considering he just took that hit for me and is still alive when everyone else would perish.", the mask replied to Discord as Silver emerged from the crater, stronger than before with a roar.

Turning towards Strife, Silver let out another roar, the masks deception and absorption of the soul destroying energy completed as Silver smashed the ground with his hooves. One with the mask, Silver resembled a great pony like beast, Discord's size and Strife was blotted out in his shadow, a maniacal laugh escaping Silver's mouth. "DISCORD! THIS IS ONLY A TASTE OF THE POWER I POSSESS!", the mask roared into Discord's mind as Silver brought down a hoof and punched Strife in the head like an oversized wrecking ball. "IN DEFENSE OF LOVE AND ORDER! MORE POWER TO THE ELEMENTS AND THE PRINCESSES!", Silver roared, his eyes burning with righteous anger and incredible power.

Strife in his berserk state, was unfazed by Silver's change, his warped mind instead taking it as a challenge to his dominance

"YOUR SKULL SHALL MARK THE ENTRANCE TO DISCORD'S TEMPLE!" Strife shouted murderously as he pounced upon it's gargantuan leg, sticking his razor-sharp blades into the hard flesh to climb up the spike-covered mountain of a limb.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Discord raised an eyebrow as the mask molded it's vessel into a titan of bone and flesh. He wasn't able to do such a thing last time...

He must really of found a strong host. But everypony can be broken. He thought as he summoned a portion of his power, raising his hand he willed a dark pink cloud of cotton candy above the bony beast, with a grin that seemed to define insanity, he lowered his hand.

"How cute. Here's what real power is." with that, a massive brown bolt of lightning struck down and found it's mark in the form of the beast's bony horn.

Time for a real fight.

Amber Wands eeeped and tried to form a tube of energy to catch and direct the attack from Strife away from Balance, but was a moment too late. She teleported over to him and helped get him out of the way of the fight so she could heal his hoof. "Just a moment, I'll do what I can for your hoof..." and cast a healing spell on it.

As she was busy with Balance, She watched in fear as Poty physically jumped on Discord to attack him. "Then again, it probably has the virtue of never having been done before..." Then winced as the unicorn was given a rabbit's head.

Amber finished helping Balance and moved to attack Strife as he went berserk.

She lined up on him and sent a lightning blast from her wand at him from behind

Balance was getting fearful from all the fighting, so he quickly thanked Amber for healing his burn, then snuck away and hid behind a rock. He was hoping to fight, but after seeing what Discord did to Potey, and remembered what he did with the other ponies, he thought it would be best to hide. He collected his thoughts, and thought he would find out more about the gear.

Now, here's what I know about the gear; it's made by Discord, and Strife doesn't want us to know where it is, suggesting that it's powerful, possibly powerful enough to defeat Discord. I also learned that it is in some way related to Canterlot. Now, Discord was first defeated by that Song pony, and some other ponies, and he was in the Royal Garden for about 1000 years. Perhaps the Garden deserves some investigation then...

He tried not to make a sound as he listened closely to hear for any signs of the conflict dieing down.

Silver let out a pained roar as Strife climbed his limb with his claw hooves and gave a look of mild annoyance at Strife's proclamation. "FOALISH CHAOS MAGE! YOU'VE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP!", Silver said as a cunning smile formed on his mask. Horn and other hoof glowing, he pulled Strife off his other foreleg and turned him to face Silver's mask and let loose the soul destroying energy Silver had absorbed in a stare that bored into Strife's eyes. "Eyes are the windows to the soul, Strife.", the mask said with a chuckle as he threw him over the horizon. He barely felt Potey's horn ram but replied, "I'M NOT MAD WITH POWER AND SOMETIMES LOVE HURTS..."

Hearing Discord comment on what real power is, the Titan of bone and muscle looked up at the pink cloud overhead and laughed at first. Silver didn't see any real threat posed by it and was about to taunt when the mask said, "With Discord, nothing is exactly as it seems!". As the mask finished its warning, Silver took a bolt of lightning to the horn. Stunned for a moment, Silver's mane smoldered as he turned his head to face Discord.

Sunddenly the sky turned crinsom as bolts of fire started raining down upon Discord and Strife then the scarlet red alicorn Fireheart apeared in front of song and faced towords Discord and said. Discord I don't know how in Equestria you broke free of you stone prison, but I'm here to seal you away once again.

(Everypony's fighting Discord and Strife, and I'm hiding. And we met a few new ponies, including one that I'm pretty sure is based on Rick Taylor)

(Everypony's fighting Discord and Strife, and I'm hiding. And we met a few new ponies, including one that I'm pretty sure is based on Rick Taylor)

(You win the prize Fire! And yeah, we are battling Discord in the forest.)

i noticed everypony fighting for their live's i should help "ALLONS-Y STOP DISCORD i known you ever since gallifrey i've been searching you violated every space law now i say leave this world alone or i'll have to use force.. im here to help"

{Read back a bit, it's really intense. We're at the first real fight scene,}

Strife was making good progress up the leg, but he felt a sharp pain in his back, but instead of falling to the ground in pain, he turned his head sharply and gave a roar. He locked eyes with the offending mare. It was that Wand touting slave of order!

But before he could leap at the insolent foal, Strife felt himself be pulled off the monstrous leg and pulled infront of the hideously ugly visage of all order truly was, a brutish lie that use's brute force to ensure "peace."

But even as Strife felt his soul being ripped apart at the hoofs of this beast, he still struggled, flailing his arms to make it all the harder to keep him suspended in the air.

"I'LL DESTROY YOU SOON YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!" He shouted behind him as he crashed behind a large tree, he saw a familiar face...

"WELL ,WELL ,WELL, IF IT ISN'T MY INTERROGATOR!" He said as he began to grin insanely to the pony he had come to call "Ignorant blue unicorn" and raised his blades.

"YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD SACRIFICE." He shouted in his rage fueled voice that would make Princess Luna blush at it's volume. But before he could strike he fell to the ground and began a bestial scream of unimaginable pain. He was feeling the effects of a direct Soul strike.

Fighting to come to his hooves, he gave a lazy strike at the unicorn, while he would be able to continue fighting thanks to Discord's gifts, he was temporarly weakened.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Discord frowned as he noticed another very old foe take the field.

"Are you joking? I get three of my oldest "friends" to destroy but I don't get the current element bearers? Oh well, Fireheart, it has been too long! Oh how I have dreamt of ripping you apart piece by piece! How are Luna and Tia? They are next on my list you know!" He laughed while sending a Chaos Energy Ball at the Alicorn, before turning his attention to the fluffy pony.

"Oh fine! There! You horn's better." Discord sighed as he raised his claw and sent a very small amount of Chaos magic at the unicorn, healing him...and some OTHER things.

Fireheart flicked his boredly hoof and sent the chaos ball back at Discord. You've gotton boring Discord. where's that fire I knew you had. He taunted rearing in the air and striking the ground with his forehooves. A few seconds afterword a geyser of fire erupted under Discord's feet.

Oh dear me what am I going to do? Song replied dramaticly lifting her violin and raising the bow. All I have is this bueatifull violin.

Discord sighed as he heard the brown earth colt order him to "turn everything to normal."

"But normal is so boring! Come!, I shall show you how fun Chaos can be!" He declared as he sent another random mutation at the colt.

Turning back towards the less-known Alicorn, Discord absorbed the ball of chaos back into himself, he began to feel tremors in the ground, remembering one of his old moves, he took to the air and narrowly dodged the fire erupting from the ground.

"You are too predictable old chum! That's the good thing about chaos!" He declared arrogantly, before taking on a far more sinister voice,"You can make it up as you go along."

With a quick teleport, he was behind Fireheart.

And that meant, he was in front of Song.

I'll tell you how to use that toy, old girl!" He mocked as he formed a fist with his furry claw,"As timber!" he brought his fist down as it erupted in flames, and set the instrument alight.

With a laugh, he teleported high above their heads{yes, even Silver} and began to laugh hysterically,"I just wish you brought Marshmellows! A problem easily remedied if I say so myself!" With that, reality itself began to bend and Marshmallows began raining from the sky, some erupting as they hit the ground.

Silver just laughed at Strife's words as he sailed into a tree. He didn't hear his mention of a sacrifice as fire rained from the sky and the mask chuckled with friendly glee as an old ally entered the fray. "Hello, Fireheart. I'm awake once more and have found a much more suitable host to do battle with Discord.", the mask said to the red Alicorn.

Watching the Alicorn flick back the chaos ball and cause a flame geyser erupt with a stamp of his hooves. Discord evaded by teleporting and taunting the Alicorn before setting Song's violin ablaze.

"It's show time...", Silver whispered as he felt the thrill of combat sink in. Taking a step towards Discord, he radiated with incredible power. His horn glowed as he wound up a hoof punch and delivered it to Discord's midsection. It connected and was the equivalent of a pony being hit by a bullet train. "Thats for setting her instrument on fire!", he shouted at the top of his lungs, the emotional outburst increased his power.

Song looked at her instrument whisch was set a light and shook it until the flames went out and the violin didn't have a scratch on it. Honestly Discord fire or any kind of chaos magic can't effect my violin you should know that by now.

You're not the only one who can teleport old one. Fireheart declared then vanished for a second and reappeared above Discord and released a jet of flame from his nostrils that engulfed the Chaos God.

{Just so you know, I'm not planning on letting Discord lose by default. I'm playing to win!}

Looking down upon Song, both literally and figuratively, Discord laughed,"Yes, but it is still oh so fun!"

Discord grunted as he was hit by the monstrosity, it hurt.Alot. And he was thrown back, but was able to keep himself in the air as he tried to recover.

"You should know physical attacks won't defeat me! You silly parasite!"

Hearing the "pop" of a teleport above him, Discord hastily created a shield to protect himself from the attack,"I'm the old one? Well, that is quite rude!" he said with false hurt in his voice before reaching up and grabbing his adversary by his neck, sending a few thousand volts of electric pain through his body, spinning him around, and throwing him at a falling Marsh-mallow. Allowing him to be caught in the resulting explosion.

"Oh please! I bet something like a Bass Canon could do more damage then you foals!