The Return of Discord [Open]

"everybody i know how to find potey" the doctor pull's out his screwdriver and then the tardis appeared "c'mon if we find potey we can find discord" the docter looked back "well aren't you coming" the doctor walked in and took a seat waiting for everybody

Strife searched through the coop carefully for once, not wanting to break anything that belonged to the angelic mare.

But when you keep bumping your horn against the short roof, it is kinda hard to not want to break it in anger.

"Aw come on! Where are you ya stupid rock?" he shouted at the empty coop, he hated not being able to find stuff!

"Who ya calling a rock ya stupid scum-sucker!" A rough voice with,strangely enough, a fillydelpian accent rang out, seemingly coming from everywhere at once.

But Strife was unfazed, and began an eloquent battle of wits,"Who you calling s scum-licker ya Sewer-Scavenger! I oughta break you for that!"

But the Gem had taken worse, and shot back with a vengeance,"Do you know who the buck I am? I'm the Jewel of Rudeness! I'm going to buck you up ya little filly! Show some respect!"

Strife scoffed, for he too had taken worse then what the voice was dishing out,"Aw yeah? Why should I respect a no family having, mountain wannabe-ing, pebble that can't come up with a good insult? Now get over here!" He spat as he saw a bright red light shine from under a floor-board, and with a quick hoof-punch, he claimed his prize.

At first, he felt nothing, and he began to think he was being "trolled", but soon he felt an intoxicating rush of power surge through every fiber of his being.

"Aw yeah baby! This is what I'm talking about!"

But soon, he felt something else, it felt horrible and wrong, yet welcome as the feeling spread with the power. He soon began to be filled with thoughts of everypony he knew, be they friend Or foe.

"EVERYPONY IS AN IDIOT!" He screamed in frustration, he was so mad he could just...just...

His horn shined as a sledge-hammer made of a sinister red energy formed in what little room there was in front of him, but there would be far more room soon....

He began throwing the hammer against everything around him, breaking eggs and boards in equal measure. Soon the dark coop was illuminated by the bright light of the sun, but this only made his rage grow.

"YOU STINK SKY! I HOPE YOU GET SET ON FIRE! I HATE YOU TOO, SUN! I DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID LIGHT!" He shouted before leaving the ruins of the chicken home and looking towards the peaceful little cabin, a miniscule part of him yearned to stay, but the rage absorbed rest of him pelted that part of him with the mental equivalent of punches.

"YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF A HOUSE? WHOEVER MADE YOU SHOULD BE SHOT.DUG UP. AND SHOT AGAIN!" His eyes were glowing slightly now, the spirit of Rudeness making it clear he had found his pony equivalent.

Levitating a nearby rabbit that had watched in shock into the air, Strife threw the creature straight at the cottage's window, before trotting off with a huff.

He needed something to fight.

The Spirit of Chaos could be seen sitting upon his throne at the top of his temple, robbed worshipers patrolling all around below him, and stared into a massive crystal ball.

"Well, this is certainly interesting....and that has got to hurt." He mumbled as he flicked individual pieces of popcorn into his mouth. He was watching his newest servant duke it out with the Forces of Order, it was going fantastically, he had even summoned a purple foam-finger that had the Potey's face on it, for the first couple of minutes.

But then they had showed up...

He had expected the Mask's host to return after his hilarious explosion, the parasite seemed to hold his hosts in a sentimental position Discord never understood, but the Earth pony? That was a bit of a surprise. Oh well, now that Strife was powered up with rage and magic, It would be a fantastic show, for if the Jewel of Greed had given a normal Unicorn like Pouty power like that, imagine what it could do to a Mage like Strife!

Speaking of which, Discord thought with one a mischievous chuckle, Strife did seem to need something to do. Why not let him hold off those Order Slaves while I send my "normal" followers out to take control of Ponyville? I like that plan...

Discord snapped his hand and a view of the robed unicorn in question appeared, With a cough, Discord spoke into the orb," Strife! Stop lollygagging and head one mile west! I order you to hold off your friends until I am finished with my plan." The Malevolent Molder of Milk ordered.

A enraged parody of Strife's voice answered him,"WHO THE BUCK SAID THAT? WHOEVER YOU ARE, BUCK OFF!"

Discord couldn't help but cringe at it's volume and growl at the disrespect, so forming his claw into a ball, he watched Strife fall to the ground and scream in agony, Nopony is rude to me.

After a few moments of laughing at his agony, Discord unballed his fist and allowed the poor stallion to stumble to his feet. You know, He really didn't look good...but that's not important right now.

"Strife. Go now. Don't stop fighting until I say so." He ordered, his tone promising pain if he failed him.

"Y-yes, my liege. They won't live past the hour." The pained and defeated voice of Strife whimpered out before beginning the painful run towards the clearing where he remembered his foes fighting at.

"Now that that is taken care of, I can get to w-oh great! Your made it back on your own! I thought I would have to send somepony to scavenge my Jewel from your corpse!" Discord laughed as he saw the bleeding form of Pouty laying below his temple, he began yelling at a robed mare who had come over to investigate,,"Get back to work! I'll fix him myself!"

He teleported next to the body and flicked him on the forehead, somehow, the bleeding stopped and the wound slowly knitted itself closed. The Prankster bent down and looked his servant in the eyes,"You get one freebie. Don't ever fail me again, or I will have some fun with you." He warned in a rare moment of seriousness, before reverting to his playful demeanor,"So...how'd It go?"

"Sorry Doc, but we aren't ready to fight Discord yet. Or at least I'm not." The teleporting necklace he was wearing started glowing. "You can come with us if you want, but we're not going with you quite yet. Me and Amber need more power before going for him."

"alright do so i have some unsettled buisness with discord" as soon as the door closed and the tardis started to dissapear but then teleported behind them "oh if i need you take this key it glow's when im in trouble just hold it then the tardis will take you to me good luck" the tardis teleported right nfron't of discord in his temple "discord the ultimate nemisis to man kind" the doctor looked around "nice place"

"I-I snapped Ambers wand, and now she's amber," He giggled a bit," But My leige, it's not my fault, how was I supposed to defeat someone equal to YOUR power?" He asked, trying to flatter him and get him to understand.

Flutter shy ran out," What are you doing? Stop it!" She said, shocked and scared that Strife was ruining her home.

"Nemesis! Amber!" Balance grabbed them both when Strife came into view. The necklace glew brighter. "Hey doc..." He gave a quick friendly wink. "We'll give Discord a check-up later then, 'kay?" The light from the necklace spread around the group, and disappeared in a flash. They woke up in an area, that didn't seem to have been taken over by Discord. Balance looked around and remembered where he teleported to. "Welcome to the Canterlot Royal Gardens!"

Strife finally made it in time to see the three ponies he wanted to fight most teleport to an unknown location.

"BUCKING COWARDS! I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU PAY!" He screamed, the rising rage acting as a pain-killer to the growing agony in his chest.

Looking around for anypony left to fight, Strife locked eyes with that mare. Song.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU UGLY WENCH! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOR A LONG TIME!" The power-drunk unicorn bellowed at his polar opposite on the element chart before forming an oversized battle-axe with his newfound power and charging the ancient unicorn.

• Like 1

Moments after Silver and his friend had saved her and Nemisis, the capture bubble had burst and released her.

She wobbled to her transparent hooves as a worried Balance asked her to check him over. "I dont see anything so far. No bat wings, wierd colors, or gender shifting, or other strange things. Maybe its luck of the draw, its on a time delay, or... Could holding that stone for even a few moments have made you temporarily immune? After all, the bearers of the discord stones cant use them if they are growing tentacles and stuff, right?"

Just then, the badly wounded Potey had vanished.

The Doctor had used his high tech wand.. er, sonic screwdriver to call his transportation., and asked her and the others to get in. She bowed to him "Thanks anyway Doctor. Balance is right, I'm only half as powerful as before without my wand, and I'm breakable now. I need to go with him instead"

Suddenly, Strife was spotted returning, and Balance called her and Nemisis closer, and she felt him grab her. Her ancient pine scent filled Balance's nose. "Hurry! I dont want to know what he's going to do to me!"

A moment of disorientation later, she shook her head and woke up when Balance announced they were in the Canterlot Royal Gardens.

She looked around, feeling a bit strange among all those statues ow that she was a type of stone herself.

Balance looked around at the familiar area. He often went to the royal gardens when he was young, loving the architecture, and always wanting to enter the maze. There was only one statue he noticed was missing. It was his favorite one there as well. He felt bad for liking the statue of Discord. He went back into thought about not being cursed in any way.

Amber's right. It's just one time.

No, it wasn't one time. Remember, when we first saw the results of Discord's magic?

You mean, back in court?

Yes. Remember? Everypony there was cursed in some weird way. Except us! The only thing that happened to us was our clothes turned pink. And eventually started shrinking.

Probably another coincidence. If it happens again, I'll believe that we are somehow resistant to chaotic magic.

"Alright everypony, we need to find clues to finding Discord's gear. I came here, since the gear is in some way related to Canterlot, and since Discord was here for a thousand years, I thought this would be a good place to investigate. I was thinking the maze, though it may take time to search there."

Fireheart was strolling in the gardens thinking hard when he the sound of teleport magic and cantered over to investigate. When he got to the source he saw the band of ponies he met back at the forest "hello every pony what are you doing here?" He asked the bunch confused

Strife howled as the bolt struck him, but the battleaxe kept moving and swung at her head,"IT ISN'T A FIGHT IF I DON'T TRY, YOU WEAKLING!" He taunted, before forging a dagger to fly up and attack her from behind,"BY THE WAY. HERE'S THAT KNIFE I PROMISHED YOU BEFORE!"

Song caught the knife and broke it without any effort then deflected the axe with her violin. "Don't get to confidant dear you need to do better than this if you are to best me" She said cooly playing a sharp note causing a blast of wind to knock Strife away then she fired a bolt of order magic at him.

"Who's- Oh, hello Fireheart." Balance reacted after hearing Fireheart. "If my interrogation was correct, the gear has some relation with Canterlot, and Discord was hear a thousand years. It's likely there's a hint to this special gear of Discord's somewhere in this area." A lightbulb glew over his head, when he realized something. "You were hear during the first fight with Discord, right? Do you know the way through this maze? 'Cause that would be really helpful."

The living amber mare looked at Fireheart "Sorry for our interruption, it is as he says. And the corrupted Poty wans to capture me and present me to Discord as a ..a jewel! I think i am safer here." Amber hmmed "I wonder if my being affected by Discord's magic might help me sense it? I'll definitely try to keep my mind on that as we search."

Potey whimpered in pain and trotted off, cleaning himself at a pond at the bottom, and trotted back, his front legs aching," S-Sire I can hardly fight like this, I'll surly fail if you send me out with these wounds." He said, he front legs burning in pain.

Strife was about to summon a massive mace to end this nonsense when he felt a extreame force aganst him, sending him back several feet. As soon as he came to his hooves however, she heard a very famillier "pop" above his head and fell to the ground in a robed heap,"WHO THE BUCK ARE YOU?" He asked in inraged confusion.

"Heeyy Strife,"

Oh Discord no.

He looked up and saw a very familler form,"COME BACK HERE YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A CHAOS STARTER!! I WILL BREAK YOU!" He began chasing after his supposed ally, leaving his enemys to contemplate what exactly was going on..