The Return of Discord [Open]

(It doesn't really matter, I'm just going to continue)

"Hi Doc! Hi Pote! We'll talk later, I want to escape the zombie ponies. Doc, think you can hold them back? Great, thanks." Balance ran off for a second, then backed up quickly. "Oh, right, no horn. Let's go everypony!"

(OOC: Considering The Doctor is an alien in pony form and the rather bizzare surfaces the TARDIS has landed on in all these years, I dont think magic-based clouds would be all that odd for either to handle. He was inexplicably seen in the Sonic Rainboom episode with wings after all.. ;)

Amber ooofed and rolled off the dogpile of ponies atop the Doctor "*whew* Thanks for the timely arrival, Doctor. We must find an object capable of fighting Discord and he took all our horns and wings and weapons. and if we cannot find the item, he wins!"

She looked at the doorway, "Um, by the way, those thing cant break in if they climb out, right?"

"Thanks again Doc, good luck, and see you!" Balance yelled, as he and the group went off.

After running around aimlessly for a while, they eventually came to a dead end. "Darn it... If we turn back now... Let's hope the zombie ponies haven't caught up." But as he said that, two hedges, opposite sides of each other, suddenly lowered to the ground. Both of them revealing chests behind them! Balance was so confused by this whole situation, he felt his brain could explode. Finally! We can get the items, and leave this stupid maze!

No! It's a trap! We open a chest, and BANG, we explode twice!

But... What if the treasure is in one of the chests?

Which one would it be in? There's two of them! If we pick wrong, we're dead!

Darn it... We'll try to get the group to agree on a direction.

"Okay guys, one of these chests may hold the treasures of Discord, the other likely holds death. We need to choose carefully. We will make a consensus. Which one should we choose?"

Bowie wasn't with the others in the TARDIS and he was tiring. "Is this...the...end?", he asked the open air. He had galloped through the twists and turns of the maze, staying ahead of the zombie ponies for now. Suddenly a wall of hedge appeared ahead of him and Bowie groaned, he was trapped. "Looks like it's gonna be it for me! Unless I cheat and use my thunder power or retreat...", he said to the advancing zombie ponies.

Gritting his teeth, Bowie prepared for the difficult battle ahead of him. It was do or die time as he charged into the zombie ponies, bowling the group over and exiting the dead end.

Amber eeps as Balance runs a little way ahead. She quickly leaves the TARDIS and follows him "Hurry! We cant let him go on alone! He might get trapped!"

She trots along until he stops when the hedges drop.

"Hmm, Since most ponies are right-hooved, most pick the right side, how about the left chest since that would not be obvious?"

"Good logic, but remember, we're dealing with the lord of chaos. He wouldn't really use things like that... What if it's constantly changing? That would mean... Okay, it's equally likely for them both to have them." Balance twirled around until he was dizzy, and pointed towards the left one. "Looks like we'll try left. You okay with this Pote?"

"The uncertanty principle of quantum mechanics states that each chest contains both the trap and the artifact, do to the fact that each chest has an equal chance." He said, and looked around and said." I dabble in a lot of things, in short, go ahead."

Bowie could hear the others as if they were only one hedge away but it seemed that his path was a truly solitary road. He heard the groaning of the zombie ponies again as a hedge wall dropped to his right, revealing another path. Looking at the newly opened path, he could see his necklace hanging from a statue of.... Zeon? Why? Discord, you fiend, using our memories for the purposes of this game that only amuses you!, he thought to himself as he stepped into the opened path.

"Okay..." The group trotted slowly towards the left chest. Balance opened it up. The hedge behind them closed, and the other hedge opened, revealing the zombie ponies. "DARN YOU DISCORD!" He screamed to the heavens. Hope wasn't completely lost though. The chest had a book in it, with strange symbols across it. Balance opened it, hoping for something to happen, which it did. The symbols flew out of the book, and surrounded the group.

"pleasebegood, pleasebegood, pleasebegood," Balance continually whispered. The words then formed together, forcing the group together. Balance thought they were dead, but then suddenly the group gained their horns back, and a bunch of items appeared in the chest. The symbols holding the group together disappeared into thin air.

The zombie ponies were coming, so Balance was ignoring some of it. "Necklace, necklace, necklace, WHY SO MANY NECKLANCES? Is that a balloon on the necklace? Man, Discord is strange. Here, Amber, found a wand. Big crown thing, another book, WHAT IS THIS THING!" Balance picked up a large weapon, similar to the guns on Nemesis, ignoring the rest of the equipment in the chest, which it's size was increasing. "I'm taking this baby!" Balance aimed at a zombie pony, and pulled on the trigger.

"SAY GOODBYE SLAVES OF DISCORD!" He pulled the trigger. The weapon started charging blue energy. When it seemed it was about to shoot, a cat came walking out. "..." Balance was embarrased by his weapon. "Okay, cat gun, do not use until Discord is gone. SOMEPONY ELSE DO SOMETHING!"

(sorry if I took awhile)

Honestly why does he threaten about philidalphia does he even know where I lived? Fireheart shook his head in frustration as Discord took his horn and wings away and he started walking down one corroider. When the ground shook and cracked Fire took off on full gallop to escape the zombies. When he felt like he was a safe distance away the hedges shifted to reveal two pathes one full of light one of complete darkness. Fire sat down to think on which path he should take.

"Sorry dear but it's for your own good" Moonlight said calmly as she continued to wrap the bandages around the scarlet colt. "Trust me this potion will quickly heal your wounds"

Amber Wands gasped as the wall dropped away revealing the zombie ponies "Strange. they dont have cutie marks..." (yay, the blanks are rising ;P )

Before the frightened mare could think of something they were surrounded by symbols and all got their horns back.

" Balloon? Wait! there Twilight's TIara! Are these REALLY the Elements of Harmony?! I think we'd better take them along!"

She yays! as a wand is found for her. "I hope it will work, it looks a lot like an old one I lost..."

When she waved her wand at it, a surge of chocolate syrup shot out of the tip like a fire hose, knocking down a few zombieponies and launching her down the new opening everypony was heading for. "What the HAYyyyy! Okay, do not use unti we get out of the freakin maze! Got it!"

"Wait, these are the elements of harmony? I thought they were giant rocks. I suppose they wouldn't want to remain the same for a thousand years. Besides, these are pretty stylish!" Balance exclaimed. He grabbed a random necklace, one with an orange apple™. "Might as well wear them, until we can get them to whoever can use them. Besides, the contrasting colors between the orange on the element, and the blue on my fur really makes it pop out. Anyway... Potey, grab a weapon, and we'll run off to find Fire." Balance then noticed the opening Amber created. "Great job! We'll just take the cat and get out..." The cat can defend itself.

BUT IT'S SO CUTE! "Where is..." Balance then noticed the cat clawing apart zombie ponies. "... Okay, let's go then."

"What? They actually found the Elements? I'm going to have to speed things up if my zombies don't kill them...wait why in the name of me is there a cat? I need to get Strife out here in enraged mode to take care of these fools. But for now, a lesser champion will do." Discord mumbled to himself and summoned a large,grey Earth pony who seemed to be a Viking in front of the Element finders. With a quick snap the Viking began charging at them, oh how Discord loved emotional manipulation!

Strife was soothed by her words, heck this whole place was soothing to him! "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry for yelling." He,for the first time in many months, apologized, but in a place of such order, how could you be rude?

But soon, a soft voice started speaking in his head, You do not belong here, Strife. This place is not for you. You are a tool of immense chaos, you can never have this Order.Your special talent is causing pain and misery.You do not belong here,Strife." The repeated over and over in his head.

"No.NO! SHUT UP YOU BUCKING STUPID VOICE!" He screamed in rage before jumping off the table and running off,still not fully bandaged, Why the buck am I not falling threw the cloud? Must be a stupid cloud walking spell. He thought as the voice grew louder and louder, making it impossible to keep thinking, before it finally happened.

He reached the edge, and fell off.

Bowie was astonished when a hole opened on the hedge and Amber, Balance and Potey burst through it. "Whoa! It's good to see you!" His excitement faded when he saw a Viking earth pony block their way and charge them. Pulling his necklace from the statue, he grabbed the Force Sword stuck in a stone.

"Come on! They need my help!", he grunted as he pulled the sword. The jewels flashing once, he could feel it come free and he held it aloft with a triumphant expression. Turning to the charging pony, he shouted, "Hay! They're unarmed and I command you to cease your attack, lest I cease it for you!"

Rushing into the fray, he swung the blade, striking a heavy blow to the right rear flank of the Viking pony. Looking at the others, he smiled before yelling, "Go! I'll keep him busy! Get the elements out of the maze!"

Fire stood at the fork in the paths for what seemed like hours before he decided to take the path of light. He walked down the path until another path opened up to reveal a chest. When he opened the chest a book laid inside and he picked it. The book then opened and symbols came out and circled him then they disapeared. Fire was confused for a bit until he looked back inside the chest and his element of magic was Laying within. He quickly put it on and almost instantly his horn and wings reappeared and another path opened up which he precidied in dashing down.

Moon was getting worried when the young colt was acting strangely, but came terrified when he ran off the ledge. She quickly wished him back on the table using her wish magic and with a pop Strife was on the table. " try to calm down dear you're safe here nothing will harm you Fireheart built this place for thoses who seak peace. Try to clear your mind and don't let that voice bully you.". She said in a soothing voice.

Balance panicked when the viking pony started charging at them. He saw Silver tackle him, and started cheering for him. He had a small plan, that would help Silver, even in a small way. He picked up his cat gun, and pulled the trigger, twice due to flinching. A cat then shot out towards the viking pony, with a blue energy trail behind it. "Okay, so press twice to SHOOT a cat, once to let a cat walk out." The cats claws were out, and stuck into the viking pony's flank. Balance began cheering more. He looked across another the path.

Was that Fire?

Don't risk it. It's probably one of Discord's trap.

Okay, we'll go that way once this evil viking is defeated.

the doctor turned the tardis back on and teleported riht behind them then he ran out and stood next to balance "hey theres something i have to deal with discord too" he said then he got confused "who's fire?" he asked balance

"Fire, as in Fireheart, as in the really powerful alicorn who supposedly used the elements of harmony. I thought the time traveling pony would know this stuff." He remembered his situation. "I should probably be a bit more worried about our incoming death."

Amber spit out a mouthfull of leaves after she had inadvertantly made a door in the hedge. "N-no problem..." she groaned as she rose to her hooves.

She suddenly shrieked when a barbaric viking pony charged them.

Bowie suddenly came from a side passage to attack the viking pony, while Balance also fired a... cat? at the Viking.

Amber whinnied "Let me help too!" and levitated the wool blanket out of her saddlebag to wrap around the viking' s face.

She turned to see the Doctor as he stepped out next to Balance "Good to have you back sir."

"Hm? Oh, yes, we have the elements." Balance said, putting his hoof over his necklace. "At least we believe these to be the elements. Fire should know if these are real. And he should be somewhere in this maze." Balance was no longer scared of the viking pony, believing that he would be no problem for Bowie.