The Return of Discord [Open]

Potey whimpered, A part of him really liked being close to the god of Chaos, and his eyes kept staring at that gem, he wanted it so much. He looked at the temple when they got there, it was a giant Myan like temple, but it glowed green, and had a giant statue of Discord at the top. Their were a few ponys gathered around the statue.." But I like my current friends." He whimpered" Could you please just let me go, I don't want to represent one of your 'elements'" He frowned" The chaotic side of me is growing, and I can't keep it back much longer." He unconsiously nuzzled Discord, then pulled his head away from him in discust.

Fluttershy was singing with the birds at her cottage, trying to get them to learn a tune for the upcoming Gala.

Silver didn't understand what was going on as the doppelgänger exploded in his grasp, knocking him to the ground. "Ouch....", he groaned as he vanished, leaving the mask behind and quite a bit of blood in the crater. Anypony watching would have serious doubts about Silver even being alive after that explosion.

(I'm out for a bit)

{Alright Silver, good RPing with you. Hope you can join us again later.}

The Spirit of Chaos laughed when Potey tried to resist,"Oh you remind me of Strife, though a bit more resistant! He was a Royal Guard before I was released last time. But I was able to turn him before those blasted mares turned me back to stone." He reminisced with a bit of giggling,"But that is a story for another day! Oh look! We are here!"

Discord smiled with pride as he looked upon his temple, how long had it taken his followers to build it in secret? 10 years? 20? It mattered not, for time would soon become a thing of the past!"

With another "pop" Discord and his slightly unwilling companion were at the top of the of the Chaotic place of worship, standing in front of the massive statue, it seemed to be made of metals chosen at random. Copper, gold, and Steel were but the tamest of the strange combinations of metals that could be found swirling around each other.

"I have returned to you! My followers, while I have run into some expected complications, I'm have a plan in motion that should allow us to overcome any that try to oppose my will" He announced to the strange group of heavily robed ponies,all of whom bowed as the Disharmonious Deity appeared before them.Lifting his semi-captive in front of him and dropping him in front of his followers, Discord gave a second announcement," And I have brought somepony new to play with! Bring him a drink, perhaps some food. Make him feel welcome..." Discord knew that Potey could not last much longer, soon he would have another pawn to use as he saw fit...

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Strife was halfway to where the signs said the Everfree was supposed to be before a massive explosion shook the ground and sent him lying on his behind,"What was that? Don't tell me MORE ponies are showing up to fight!" He yelled at the sky, he did not need more foes!

Strife was finding it harder and harder to run and do things that a few hours ago were simple, like getting up, but he found that even such a simple task as that caused severe pain.

"Gah, what's wrong with me? I'm Strife! I'm not supposed to feel pain!" He shouted confidently, besides, Discord had basically ordered him to find this Jewel! And he refused to fail his master!

Very slowly fighting to his hooves, Strife continued his mad dash towards the cabin of the element of kindness,,albeit much more slowly.

After a full ten minutes of switching between running and limping, Strife made it to the outskirts of the cabin. He had to admit, it seemed awfully cozy...

"No! I must focus! I just need to find where he stashed it and it'll be all good!" he mumbled while he searched the area, finding nothing but some scared looking bugs and squirlls.

If he was a demented and insane embodiment of all that was dark and chaotic in the world, where would he hide a rock that held the essence of rudeness itself?

" I have no Idea!" He shouted in dismay, before noticing a strange singing coming from nearby...

"Aw, well. It's not like I have anything to lose..."with that, Strife limped up a slight hill and approached a yellow Pegasus he knew from his studies as Fluttershy.

Putting on his best,"nice colt" voice, Strife went out on a limb,"Excuse me ma'am. But I was wondering if you have seen anything..out of the ordinary lately?"

Potey tried to get away, but the ponies insisted on keeping him there "Don't you know who your serving?" He protested " Discord! He's a bad person!" But his protests fell on deaf ears. After having a drink and food shoved down his throat, he started to have a craving for more. The more the merrier right? And why shouldn't he have everything he wanted? He started to eye the Gem, knowing that the moment he admitted he wanted it, it would seal his fate, he hesitated. But soon he couldn't take it anymore, he ran towards it, and began to jump for the gem, finding that Discord held it a bit above him." GIVE IT TO ME!" He said, his eyes wide, hopping on his hind legs, trying to get the gem, his eyes wide with greed.

Fluttershy smiled at the Colt," It's weird, but my animals had been staying out that coop for a while" She said, pointing to a Coop." Why? Is there anything I could do to help you sir?"

{I apoligise for any facepalms. I honestly could not resist.}

Strife was about to say something, but that was when he really noticed the mare in front of him...

She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen!

Sure he had seen pictures of her while studying her, know your enemy right? But such crude photos did not do justice to the visage of natural beauty in front of him! That bright pink mane! Her yellow coat! He could do nothing but stammer,

"W-well ya-ya see, I'm j-just lo-looking f-for something my ma-master wa-wanted, and he t-told me i-t could be found h-here..." He managed to get out between his stammering, his blush luckily being hidden by his crimson coat.

Business before pleasure Strife! You can flirt later! His subconscious ordered, and reluctantly, Strife obeyed.

{Gulp}"T-thank y-you d-d-dear, I-I'll go take a l-look" He quickly ran off towards the coop, ready to search for anything that looked rocky.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Discord gave a triumphant laugh as the little unicorn jumped for the jewel, nomatter how strong somepony acted, they always crumbled when faced with the offerings and vices of Chaos.

"Fantastic to see you have finally come around, my little Potey! If you want this little Gem so much, then take it!" Discord laughed while shoving the Jewel of Greed into the Greed consumed Unicorn's chest.

"Now, I have a task for you while I plan out the next phase of my plan, little one." Discord began, a massive throne appearing behind him,"I need you to go into town and remove any last pieces of order you can find! If I am to take Canterlot then I will need to have full control of Ponyville,"Discord ordered, his tone turning serious for a moment as he talked about advancing his plan," After that. I suppose you can do whatever strikes you fancy." He finished with a wave of his hand and a bored expression as he teleported Potey back to the surface.

Amber Wands Gasped in horror as Silver had been caught in an explosion of a Doppleganger he had grappeled with. She scrambled into the crater in time to see the unicorn vanish into thin air. If he was to have any chance of survival, the mask had to be kept safe.

She whispered "Excuse me, sir mask..." as she picked it up with her horn power and place it in her saddleag for safe keeping.

Amber turned to the others, relieved to see Balance and the Doctor among them "I think we can save Silver, but the mask needs to be kept safe for now. By the way, where are the Element bearers? Is Discord going for them first?"

He nizzled the jewl, and slipped it into the pocket that all ponys seem to have even though they are naked."Any last remnants of order?" He thought to himself "That Amber Wands seems to be a pretty big thorn in my masters side, I could steal that wand of hers,,,," He smiled," It is a pretty powerful object, I think I'll take that for myself," HE began to go to where they had battled their dopplegangers, finding his had dissipeared. He came up behind Amber, and said,"Can I see your wand Amber?" He smiled" I want to see if I can use it, I may have an idea to defeat Discord." HE smiled geninually, acting like a friend.

Balance put on the teleporting gem, thanking Fireheart for it. He turned to the Doctor and Amber. "I suppose we should get..." He was interrupted by Potey, asking for Amber's wand. "Hi Potey! Are you okay? You look a bit... Grayer than usual."

The bits of the nemesis doppleganger exploded around the true nemesis doing major damage to his armour and inner wires, his left wing became crippled and his front leg servos gave out from the strain and he collapsed.

"Error!!" he shouted "I am damaged!" after this he did a scan of his inner and outer body

• Exterior damage: 75 percent
  • Interior damage: 30 percent
  • Flight Capabilities: Limited

"I'm fine," He grinned" More that fine, actually, then spotted the mask on the ground," Oh, Discord will love that!" He exclaimed and tackled for it, then covered his mouth. Cover blown, he began to back up, horn at the ready.

Balance's eyelids lowered, giving Potey a lazy stare, when Potey blew his cover in the stupidest way possible. He realized how close Potey was to the mask. He used his telekinesis quickly, and snatched it away from him. He handed it back to Amber. "So Potey, may I ask why you joined Discord?"

(OOC: The mask is currently in Amber's saddlebag, but it would be big enough to be sticking out. so I'll go with that.)

Amber heard Nemisis report he was damaged, and was about to trot over to see if she could help.

Before she could, she earperked when Poty suddenly showed up out of nowhere, and asked for her wand, she floated it up higher, seeing an eager gleam in his eyes. "Oh no, I cannot! It's keyed to me alone because I made it..."

Before she could explain further, the unicorn made a dive for her saddlebag, saying he wanted the mask for Discord.

Balance jerked the mask from her saddlebag before Poty could grab it, and kept it out of his reach as it floated back to her. She levitated both the mask and wand well out of reach. "Fantastic save, Balance!"

She was now facing the wayward unicorn, seeing his colors were dimmer, looking greyish. "Whats wrong with you? Did Discord do this when he repaired your horn?"

Amber put a force field around herself and the two items, backing away from the now-frightening unicorn. "W-what? What is that gem? Stay back!"

She hoped she could get someplace safe to charge the wand back up soon. Even a small force field could slowly drain the wand, and if he launches a powerful attack, the field could drain it very quickly. She really didnt want to throw harmful spells at a pony who's being puppeted by Discord.

It doesn't take a detection spell to know that's full of Discord's magic.

If we could get it away from him, there's a chance he'll return to normal.

Know, we shouldn't. The dark magic may spread to us if we grab it in any way.

Excellent point. We'll just have to get Potey to abandon it then...

"Here's a deal Potey. We'll give you the wand and the mask if you throw that gem away." It'll take a bit more than that. "Remember, this mask contains ULTIMATE magic, and that wand can make you very powerful. Together, you'll be more powerful than Discord himself, if you have them both. Just be rid of that gem, and you'll have them both..." He bluffed out, with his famous charming grin. "Two for the price of one, you might say."

Nemesis struggled through and forced his legs to pick himself up "no.." he said to potey "st...stand down at once" and at that moment his signature twin cannons folded out once again "I have enough power to shoot" he thought to himself

He then yelled when his order went unheard "POTEY! STAND DOWN NOW!" his cannons charged with blue energy "don't make me do this..."

He growled and nuzzled his gem," Never, you said the wand doesn't work for anyone other than Amber." He said, putting the gem in his bag," The mask is for Discord, I feel like he'll love to destroy his old enemy." He created a shield." I dare you Nemisis."

"Nemesis, stand down! I'm talking here." You'll be our last resort, Nemesis. Keep those guns charged, please... He turned back to Potey, and continued his haggling. "You're listening to HER? She's just some greedy old mare, she doesn't want anypony to have her wand. In other words, she's lying. Trust me on this, I've studied wands, and they work for anypony." Sorry about those insults Amber. I just need to get rid of that gem...

"And why don't I just blast her out of the sky and take them?" He asked," Actually, I'll think I'll do that." He shot a blast of chaotic energy at the mare, Breaking her shield, and hitting her squarely in the chest."I'll take the wand and mask now." He said coolly

Celestia darn it! We should'v known that we can't haggle with a corrupt individual!

Okay... Just stay calm...

"Okay, fine." Balance walked closer to Potey, with the mask, though he didn't have the wand since it was with Amber. He gave a quick wink at Nemesis, hoping for the robot to understand what that meant. He was about to give the mask, but then... Last minute plan! He kicked Potey's head, making Potey's head, knocking him over to the ground. He stole the gem from his pocket, forgetting about the risk. He ran off towards the forest, his head only filled with the different scenarios. "NEMESIS! GET HIM NOW!" Was the only thing he could think to say to save himself.

Amber quickly grasped what Balance was up to, thinking he was being charming enough to fool her with the insults if she didnt know better.

She played along with a loud snort "Old mare indeed!"

Amber was really hoping Balance's deception woud work when Potey suddenly unleashed a blast at her.

her shield smashed in an instant and sent a wave of pain through her when it struck.

The mare was sent flying, hitting near Nemisis. Her wand flying off to the side. "Agh! W-where did they go?! Grab them somepony!"

She suddenly felt dizzy and sick. a crackling sound came from her body as a strange translucence flowed over her body and down her legs before her eyes. a strong piney smell filled the air around her "AHHH! Help! I'm turning into AMBER!"

She was terrified of becoming an object, but to her surprise, she didnt' freeze into a statue. She could still move, if a little stiffly.

She was a living piece of amber. Some joke!

Nemesis witnessed poteys actions and when balance gave the order he fired. two lines of brilliant blue light hit potey dead centre. enough energy to knock him down but not enough to kill him. He made sure to get in front of amber so she wouldn't be hit by the energy blow back which was know to happen with his cannons.

He had to make sure that discords effects would vanish since the gen was no longer in his care, he approached potey and whispered "now stay there unless you want the next shot to be fatal"

Potey Was hit into a tree,Potey got up and and shook his head and screamed," Try it, toy robot!" And shot him with Chaos energy, which shrank him down to the size of a childs toy. Potey ran off, continuing his chase.