Hi Everypony!

Jabberwocky019

as i'm new to RPing, are there any tips anypony has?

my character's a young colt named Tinkle Tome who loves to read. although he's a unicorn, his magic skills are dismal and most spells fail with catastrophic results. As he's pretty small for his age, he hates to get into fights, but his attitude seems to draw them to him. his favourite place to hang out is in the library with his books where he fantasizes about having powerful magic of his own.

Edited by Jabberwocky019

Hello, and welcome to the site. :D

This is my first few days here as well, so you aren't the only person on that boat. More people just seem to flood in every day, which is surprising, since the only sites I go on usually have a new member about once a month, at most

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you active and enjoying the RP area eventually!

If you need any help here with your character please let me know!

Yay! I'm so glad that you came here because of my post. I hope that you enjoy yourself here as much as I have!

I think you got the wrong person. I'm the one that joined because of your FB post.

Hi there ^-^ Welcome.. Although im new myself! xD

I don't like the use of Pony Creator.. But your character is damn cute, and the personality matched mine, i'm quite stubborn so it pulls arguments like a magnet :S

Haha.