Make way for the tiger :3

LouTiger

One does not simply choose a favourite pony.

Oh, just thought i'd add a few more things.

I HATE the use of pony creator. I believe only in own art.

My profile picture is my character from a game i play that i am the graphic artist of, it's down at the moment, but when it comes up ill still be just as active on here ^-^

My real OC is the same shade of white with red hair. I'm good at art, i guess, but it seems a bit basic to have a pencil or paintbrush as my cutie mark. I was thinking an arrow or bow with fire around it, i've always liked archery.

Welcome to Canterlot! Whoa, the color green sure is awesome! My favorite too, at least! So you like potatoes... Are you sure you aren't Irish? ;-) I love potatoes too, so I can't blame you for it. Have a great time here, fellow potato lover ^_^ You can consider yourself honorary Irish, eh? :D

I love japan, I am a japanofile T_T

Also, welcome to Cantlerot!

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you active and in the RP area!

I love japan, I am a japanofile T_T

Haha. That made me laugh.

And thanks, everyone. I look forward to posting a ton and being really active >;o Ive been really bored recently, so hopefully being here will cure it ^-^

I'll also get on to the RPG thingy. (y)

Again, thanks!

Oh, hello. :D nice to meet you. As for the pony creator, it may be "cheating" if you're using it for a final project, but it's certainly good for brainstorming character design, and learning new positions and what they look like on paper. It might not be a bad idea to play around with it for a while.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Oh, hello. :D nice to meet you. As for the pony creator, it may be "cheating" if you're using it for a final project, but it's certainly good for brainstorming character design, and learning new positions and what they look like on paper. It might not be a bad idea to play around with it for a while.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks, and i meant something on the lines of that. Submitting it as your own art or as a final isn't all that good. I do play around on it sometimes to show a few friends and let them make a pony. For nothing else, though ^-^

One thing that I still use Pony Creator for is to get a general idea of the colors and a close style of how I want the pony to look before I set out and seduce an artist to draw them for me =)

Welcome to Canterlot, Lou :)

Hope you enjoy your time here :D

And Japan...That is just awesome in it's own right...and you like potatoes and anime...awesomer! :kissy:

Edit: I saw your character app as well, good luck with it! :D