An Equestrian Emergency (Sign-Up Only)

IceStorm

(Just so we can move on, I am removing the wait 3 posts rule. Anypony can post whenever. It seems to be bogging us down more than anything.)

Luna sniffed and sobbed, and she didn't even see Fluttershy run up to her until her hooves were around her. If she apologized once then she apologized so many times that Luna lost count, and she soon had tears in her own eyes. She said that she would like to help find Celestia if that was okay with her. "Fluttershy, I would love nothing more than you to accompany us. We must hurry though, and find Rarity and Pinkie Pie. We haven't even given the Royal Address yet and the citizens of Equestria will start panicking even more with the more time we lose that one isn't given. Does anypony know where they would be?"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight was happy to see Fluttershy come to her senses and overcome her fear of Princess Luna. Now she was ready to help the princess and her friends with the task. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were also ready to get Pinkie Pie and Rarity and head to Canterlot. They had no time to lose. Princess Celestia and Equestria was depending on them.

"Well, Princess Luna, I think that Rarity would be at the Carousel Boutique as that's her house. And since Pinkie Pie lives above Sugar Cube Corner, she's probably there. Maybe when we get back to town we should split up, some going to find Rarity and some to find Pinkie Pie. Then once we find the two, we'll meet somewhere, say at my house. How does that sound?"

• 3 weeks later...

Princess Luna nodded when Twilight mentioned that Rarity could be at her boutique. Luna nodded. "You go get Rarity, I'll go to Ponyville Market and check on the injured," she stated and flew to the market. Fortunately there weren't many left in the market so she went to the Ponyville hospital and she spotted a goldenrod colored Pegasus that had apparently just woken up. She had an I.V. in her arm, and appeared to have several broken bones. she leaned down to her and gently asked her, "What's broken? I can fix it for you."

Princess Luna nodded as the pegasus told her that it was several of her ribs and her legs, also noting the look in her eye. She was afraid of her. After the disastrous Nightmare Night from last year she wasn't surprised. Now was the perfect time to start building trust, though she had to admit she wasn't expecting the injuries to be quite that severe. This would be a challenging task to say the least. A faint blue aura appeared around the princess's horn and then around the pegasi, and it took all of her concentration to focus on her. She felt the magic coursing through the pegasus's poor, broken body and she mended every break and bruise on her as she felt them. Her eyes went white as the amount of magic being used was starting to even drain into her own last reserves, and when she healed the last of the injuries on the pegasus, she almost immediately lost her footing and fell down to her knees. "Oh my," she started. "Do you... feel any better?" she asked both in reference to the injuries and softly hinting at the uneasiness that radiated from the pegasi.

When Luna saw the other pony pass out she felt a tinge of fear herself. Did her magic not work? it sure felt to her that it did. It drained her of enough energy that it would be a good fifteen minutes before she could even move again. Though even if she could move right now, she wouldn't. she was going to wait here until this pony woke back up to make sure that she was in fact okay. perhaps she could find some help here as well to go after whoever took her sister.