I've come for the Ponies

Sharptooth

About Myself: I'm a recent college graduate of the feminine persuasion living in the upper Midwest. I spend most of my time reading, writing, wasting time online, swimming, gaming, and doodling in the margins of job applications.

How I found Canterlot.com: Someone mentioned it to me and I thought it sounded interesting

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend of mine told me I might like it, so I watched the first episode. Then the second. And the third.Then OMG PONIES!!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
I don't have a ton of experience with the rp stuff, but it sure does sound like fun. Hopefully I can meet lots of cool ponies here. I'mall about having a good time, so let's get started! Feel free to ask me any question you can think of, just whatever pops into your head. I want to get to know you folks, and let you get to know me. And away!

Hello and welcome! I look forward to seeing you on the RP forums. Also, if we are doing obligatory questions: If you had everyone in the worlds attention for 1 minute, what would you do? (I'd try and find a best bits video of MLP on youtube XD)

And ponies you will find here. :D Lots and lots of them. Then you add in a few more ponies and you get lots of ponies on an awesome site. But enough using fancy mathematics to muddy the issue, welcome to the site.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you active and in the RP area!

Land Before Time was amazing, I still have them all

ON VHS ;D

Holy replies! I go to bed for ten hours and people go crazy! It's just like real life. Sure seems like a welcoming community, I'm looking forward to hanging out here. Also glad to see so many people get the name. It was my favorite movie/cartoon when I was a child, and now My Little Pony is my favorite cartoon as an adult. I've matured greatly.

Duchess>> My favorite food is a toss up between scallops and mango. I love fish and fruit, depends on my mood.

Sir Silver>> If I had everyone in the world's attention for one minute? That's tricky. I'd probably try to convince them I was a prophet and that the end times were at hand. Liven things up a bit.

Thanks to everyone for the kind welcomes!

Welcome to Canterlot! So I've heard you've come for the ponies? I have this odd feeling you are going to get what you came for, with these forums! ;-) Have fun here!

I'm sure I will. God I love ponies. So much.

>>Shadowrunner Pinkie Pie parties like there's no tomorrow. Or rather, she parties like there is a tomorrow, and it's full of parties.