I'm going to be making an avatar for every cast member and probably a few background characters.

I just got done making Fluttershy so far:

She's free to use by anyone.

I'm willing to take requests on specific background ponies and even OCs.

The icons will be faces in various poses or expressions. If you have a request for a specific cast member, just tell me who and how you want them to be posed as well as any simple background specifics (The face will take up most of the picture, so don't expect me to draw sugar cube corner).

For OCs, give me ether an example pic via PM or a very detailed description.

Peace~

This is what I need!I would very much like a pic of my OC Sweet Scent.Um yeah so um I don't really care about the background.I want her expression to be a sly smile like everything is going according to plan.I seem to cant find a picture.Sweet Scent is whit and has normal blue eyes.Her mane is dark red and has a cyan headband in it.I can't explain the shape though.

On a pony the hair shape is a pretty defining feature. Get me a picture to work off of and I'll make it, until then I can't really do anything until I know what the mane looks like.

Yeah okay sorry.It won't work nevermind sorry.Okay um I have a picture of her on deviantART.Okay I'll give you a link to my profile on it and it will have her.http://colt299.deviantart.com/

Updating with the finished avatar requests. Coming up in the next few days in this order:

If empty slots aren't filled when I get to them, I'll just draw a free background pony avatar

Free Twilight or Pinkie Pie avatar

Greed avatar

Juniper Berry

Empty Slot

Free Rainbow Dash or Rarity Avatar

Empty Slot

Empty Slot

etc.

The following are finished OC requests I did this weekend.

Satin Ribbon for CrimsonNova

Sweet Scent for Bronynumber299

Kacey Canvas for Kacey Canvas

Twilight really dolled up for the photo-shoot today. The looks she kept giving me made it hard to hold the camera.

This is a free avatar anyone can use. I've never drawn Twilight this good, so I'd hate for it to go to waste.

Also Ponies in glasses are the best thing ever.

oh wow, that was a really sudden improvement XD

your first few avis were all fine and dandy, but then BAM, that Twilight is AMAZING XD

Angie is jello of those twilight drawing skills o)3)

Could I possibly request one for my OC Juniper Berry? he's a chef so something with a frying pan would be awesome, if you have time that is and are willing to make one, thank you for your time to read this.

I sometimes go through random skill spikes as I level up. This was one of those occasions, each time I draw something I learn a little more about how to do it better.

I'll try and keep myself at this bar from now on, but it might be hard.

Could I possibly request one for my OC Juniper Berry? he's a chef so something with a frying pan would be awesome, if you have time that is and are willing to make one, thank you for your time to read this.

I'd love to, but you need to send me a reference image so I know what they look like.

It's the best picture I have sorry

That'll work

I would love a Profile pic from ya if Your offering ^^ what would you need for such? ^^

I just need a reference image to go off of, and any other details you'd like to throw in. I can't promise a lot of extra stuff considering it's just an avatar image.

• Like 1

I wasn't paying attention and accidentally asked him to 'smile' for the camera... I don't think he appreciated that.

This one was a toughy and my first attempt at drawing pony skulls, so be gentle. Also it's a good thing he's got those rags holding his head down, those eyes are freaking soul piercing... I'll spare you guys the agony and not post the version without them.

This avatar was made for user Greed. If you are not Greed, then don't use it!

If you really want one, just drop me a request and a reference image or two.

Juniper was a little camera shy, so I had him focus his attention on a little light spell so he could smile.

I'm not entirely satisfied with how his hair turned out. It's hard to see the lighting detail on his bangs because they're a bright yellow. Maybe I'm just having an off day, or I'm just being too self critical.

This avatar is for user ThunderBrony. If you aren't ThunderBrony, don't use it!

If you want an avatar, drop me a request with some references.

This one was a toughy and my first attempt at drawing pony skulls, so be gentle. Also it's a good thing he's got those rags holding his head down, those eyes are freaking soul piercing... I'll spare you guys the agony and not post the version without them.

Thanks so much :D I really want to see the version without rags >:)