Thanks, i'm sure i'll be fine...i hope :S

And he was never heard from again...

UPDATE TIME

SketchKnight hasn't given me a colored reference yet sooooo...

Next up is going to be ether a free to anyone Rarity or Rainbow Dash icon. Yes they will be sporting eye-wear, I've decided to make it a thing. Glasses will be the new socks/juice box/turtle neck (What is it with us and dressing ponies up anyway?).

This means that I will be re-doing Fluttershy later, and making her SO much better. Expect each of the mane six to be sporting glasses of some sort and looking sexy/hawt/adorkable doing it. I'm open to suggestions on who to wear what, though I've already got an idea for Rarity.

Expect ether Dash or Rarity later this evening or tomorrow morning.

~Peace

P.S. PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!

Who's got two thumbs and had an exclusive photo shoot with the one and only Rarity? I've got no idea, but I'm freaking jealous of them. She's like... the pony everypony should know!

This Rarity avatar is free to use by anyone. Once again glasses are the best thing ever, and Rarity makes those rose daddy-o shades look sooooo smooth.

Sketch is a brown and white painted unicorn With a brown base with hisflank and right forehoof white with speckles of brown and white where the two colors meet ^^

I'll do my best.

Wow, these are amazing!

I could love on of my OC, Lightning Dancer. Or just the Rainbow Dash one you're making. I love Rainbow Dash <3

Rainbow Dash is the next of the main six on the list, She'll be followed by Pinkie or AJ. I generally do two or three requests between each cast member to prevent burnout/brain cramps. You can ether wait for the Dash icon, or send me a few reference pictures of your OC. I'll be honest, the more reference materials I have, the better it'll turn out.

Sketch Knight is a pretty smooth talker... I think he talked me into dinner on Monday... Anyway have his photo!

Ugh, this is the LAST time I do a 2/5 face view away from the camera... for a while.

You would not BELIEVE the trouble that damn eye gave me. I spent like 15 minutes erasing and re-drawing it. The rose was kinda fun to draw though.

This is an avatar for user SketchKnight. If you aren't SketchKnight, don't use it!

If you really want an avatar, drop me a request with references!

Sorry Kalpira, we were ready for the shoot when a group of Parasprites landed on the set. I managed to snap a picture before Carousel panicked and ran off.

This is an avatar for user Kalpera. If you're not Kalpera, then don't use it!

If you want an avatar, just drop me a request with references.

One more request to do before I make the Rainbow Dash icon, then there will be an opening for three to four more requests before I make ether AJ or Pinkie.

Sketch Knight is a pretty smooth talker... I think he talked me into dinner on Monday... Anyway have his photo!

Ugh, this is the LAST time I do a 2/5 face view away from the camera... for a while.

You would not BELIEVE the trouble that damn eye gave me. I spent like 15 minutes erasing and re-drawing it. The rose was kinda fun to draw though.

This is an avatar for user SketchKnight. If you aren't SketchKnight, don't use it!

If you really want an avatar, drop me a request with references!

T^T I forgot about his mane color T^T dirty blonde T^T I didn't think about it until now I'm so sorry love the avatar though thank you so much ^^ and btw see ya at seven ^_~

T^T I forgot about his mane color T^T dirty blonde T^T I didn't think about it until now I'm so sorry love the avatar though thank you so much ^^ and btw see ya at seven ^_~

Guh... this is why I ask for colored references guys. Anyway hair color is an easy change on this guy, I'll make the correction ether before or after my movie...

Also... "See ya at seven ^_~" ????? Da feather are you talking about?

Recoloring the outlines for his hair would have taken hours... I think yellow/grey works decent enough. You choose which one you use Sketch.

Guh... this is why I ask for colored references guys. Anyway hair color is an easy change on this guy, I'll make the correction ether before or after my movie...

Also... "See ya at seven ^_~" ????? Da feather are you talking about?

Recoloring the outlines for his hair would have taken hours... I think yellow/grey works decent enough. You choose which one you use Sketch.

Your first line when You posted my first avatar T^T

"Sketch Knight is a pretty smooth talker... I think he talked me into dinner on Monday... Anyway have his photo!"

ANd THank you so much For add the hair color for me, You are awesome I might just sketch your pony when I'm free for request again ^_~

Snowy was pretty camera shy, so it took me a little more time to get her comfortable enough to pose for a shot.

I think there's a mathematical equation somewhere that explains the correlation betwee eye size with cuteness level.

This Snowy Dash avatar is for user Snowy, if you're not Snowy then don't use it!

If you have want one so badly, drop me a request with a reference image or two.

Next up is Rainbow Dash, then I have one request in line and two/three empty slots before AJ/Pinkie. Unless people want me to just get on with the rest of the mane six.

Avatars may be delayed a few days due to life. A friend of mine is in town for about nine more days before shipping off to Hawaii for three years (marines). I likely won't be able to effectively use my tablet until this weekend as a combination of classes, booze, and energy drink fueled debotchery will have me zombified until Saturday.

I may have free time Thursday, but that's a big maybe.

I'll still lurk the forums till then, and request slots are still open. But I'm definately setting aside this weekend for art stuff. I wana do a few more avatars, work on that secret project thing I said I'd do, make my corrections to that collaborative drawing, and get a few posts on Pharms blog which I've been neglecting.

Gosh I'm good at making myself busy...

• Like 1

Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

You: "Why would you draw Dash as a Geeky Girly Girl?!"

Me: "Because it's FREAKING ADORABLE!!!"

The trouble I had with this one was that Rainbow Dash doesn't have that many alternate hair styles in the show, so I had to combine her bangs from the snapshot in "May the best pet win" and her gala dress pony tail.

RD may be a rough and tumble tomboy athlete, but even she can't escape that deep down gnawing desire we all have to be an adorable geeky girl. (That IS a normal feeling... right?)

This icon is free to use by anyone! Next up we have icons foooor:

Remo for QuickLime

Elixer for ShyShy

Icon for a DA buddy of mine.

Raindrops for Thoth

AJ or Pinkie Pie

Reno really didn't like that I accidentally called him a girl. He just REFUSED to smile for the photo!

Drawing White ponies is hard. I can't make them quite as shiny cause they're the color I use for shiny marks!

This is an avatar for Quicklime. If you're not Quicklime, then don't use it!

If you want an avatar, drop me a request and I'll get to it when the line thins.

For now, I'm off to TF2!