Okay, this is the LAST time I do a photo shoot for a pyromaniac. Elixer lit my set on fire!! "Better backdrop image" my butt...

I really like how his expression came out in this.

This icon is for user ShyShy. If you're not ShyShy, then don't use it!

Standard procedure for making requests.

Two more Icons until Pinkie or AJ

One for a friend on DA

Raindrops for Thoth.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Once I'm done with an avatar for each of the mane6 I'm going to open up a poll for four background ponies for people to choose. There won't be avatar requests between them, or during the poll (I'll work on other stuff).

Following the format of 4 requests between each canon request, there are about 8 request slots left unfilled.

Once I'm done with the avatars, I'll be moving on to another project which will also be community related.

Hey is it fine if I request another one?If so could you do a shot of my bad**s OC Japon with a cigar hanging out of her mouth.Link:http://colt299.deviantart.com/

If I somehow catch up and beat my request list and find myself sitting on an empty request slot, sure. But priority goes to folks who I haven't done work for yet.

I would possibly like to see my OC Sydphony drawn in avatar form. He is the one in my avatar, and he is a guitarist. If you could put him in front of a white brick wall, that would be awesome :D

I can spot a Pink Floyd fan when I see one, :smirk:

btw, can't wait to see what you made, Krypt! Always love to see new Raindrops artwork, requested or otherwise!

Thanks in advance, Krypt!

If there are any spots left.... and... um... you have some free time.... Could you make me an avatar for my OC? She looks like this.

m9BzS.png

And if that's not possible, can I get a Fluttershy avatar different from the one you posted in the OP? N-not that there's anything WRONG with it, I just.... want one all my own.

As much as I adore this egghead Rainbow Dash, I'm curious to see what you make of my OC Lightning Dancer. Could you possibly do her as well?

Or if you prefer, I also play Pony Joe in the RP. You could do him too.

Okay! Time to get organized, here's the current list in order:

1) Rain Drops for Thoth. Done

2) Applejack or Pinkie Pie with Glasses (Pushed back).

3)Avatar for TangoWhooves (assuming that's the pony's name) Done

4) Sydphony for Marchinghammers (we're all just bricks in the wall) Done

5) Avatar for Rocka

6) Doctor Whooves and Violet Breeze for DoctorWhooves

7)Twilight Shine for hinata2000100 (Also I plan to re-do the Fluttershy avatar with glasses after this request set. I'm aware it's terrible.)

8)Lightning Dancer for SonicRainboomGirl, and I still need a referance shot.

9) If I can somehow kill this list before more requests show up, I'll do a second request for BronyNumber299

I'm gana get Raindrops done tonight for sure, then depending on how Killing Floor goes tomorrow I may get done with between 1 and 3 requests. Power died last night in hail storm, so I'm getting it done before my Killing Floor thing!

I was wondering if you could draw Doctor Whooves squeezing in for a photo with my OC Violet Breeze using this design:

violet_breeze_wip_by_starlightwhispers-d51pels.jpg

And these colors:

31d6149bf45f25c2bba8d327f71c3977-d51c8kv.png

(Just so you know I'm not stealing though I am StarlightWhispers on deviantART. XD If you don't believe me you can send me a comment or note there. Lol)

Is that too hard to do? If it is, just my OC is fine. ^^;

Gotta hurry! I'm late for my own Killing Floor thing!

I'm an idiot who can't host servers.

tumblr_m4uo2d801S1rwsqr7o1_500.jpg

Raindrops for Thoth!

I'll be honest... her eyes seem so off to me. Thoth I may go back and re do her eyes. Maybe they're too big or... maybe they're too square- I dunno. Someone help me figure out what looks off about this?

Okay, so I'm going to edit-redo this. GOt some useful tips from a chat, Dont use this yet Thoth! I'mma make her face look less flat!

• Like 2

Sounds good, Krypt!

Yeah, the eyes look a bit weird...I don't blame ya...but I'm not the one who can draw amazing pieces of art, so there ya go!

Thanks for offering to re-do it. It means a lot that you're taking more time out of your own life to re-work it for me, :blush:

Can't wait to see the NEW finished product!

Raindrops is sad because it's sunny out. I know the feeling, I slept through the thunder storm that happened last night!

tumblr_m4uwezNLhz1rwsqr7o1_1280.jpg

OKAY! So I fixed the nose (it was too flat) and the Ear (it was too big and not pointy enough.) Despite how frustrating this was, it was a great learning experience!

Also added some eye detail and a little more shine to the hair.

NOW you can avatar it up Thoth!

• Like 1

Wam-Bam! Two avatars down in one post!

tumblr_m50hjz5dEu1rwsqr7o1_1280.jpg

Tango for TangoWhooves!

I'm not sure why I drew Tango with that faint shimmer in his eyes... He just came out so handsome I had to do it. Also I hate drawing hats.

tumblr_m50hjz5dEu1rwsqr7o2_1280.jpg

Sydphony for MarchingHammers.

Marching you have NO idea how hard your color scheme is to work with. There's a reason you never see ponies with dark colors in the show.

But my love for Pink Floyed compells me to forgive you... this time.

• Like 1