• 2 weeks later...

Um...It's not urgent, but if you're not too busy, I'd LOVE an avatar picture of my OC Thespian Thespony. I'll include the (bad) picture I did. See it's not quite the right color. The blue should be paler, almost silvery, if possible, and the white streaks in his mane should technically be platinum. As for the pose, something simple is fine, maybe just the neck and up on a plain background. (With a crazy grin on his face? Please? He's a bit hyper at times, but mostly just enthusiastic.)

Thes.png

EDIT: Maybe, for his pose, he could be pushing aviators off his eyes (so his eyes are visible) and smiling a little crazily (as in excited)? Plain background is fine, and I don't mind waiting.

I um don't suppose this request thing is still going. If it is could you possible do an avatar of my character brightFire He dons't have to do any specific, just smiling at the camera at an angle with maybe a fire background.

I have an image of him which I hope is acceptable.

I have to apologies to the folks who were waiting and any new hopefulls, but I'm closing off the avatar requests for now. I may pick this back up again the next time I get a new style or hit artists block, but for now Pharm's Blog along with classes and my own very sporadic artistic trends makes maintaining requests pretty much impossible.

I'm sorry for being so unpredictable about this and dropping it without warning. I opened this request to help practice basic pony heads and shapes, and get a better handle on Sai. I've still got a long ways to go, but I'd say I have made some headway at least, and in no small part thanks to you guys!

Again, sorry for people I didn't get to, I need to work on not making a habit of biting off more than I can chew with projects.

For now, this thread is Closed

Thank you for stopping by, for helping me get better, and being patient with me! <3

I have to apologies to the folks who were waiting and any new hopefulls, but I'm closing off the avatar requests for now. I may pick this back up again the next time I get a new style or hit artists block, but for now Pharm's Blog along with classes and my own very sporadic artistic trends makes maintaining requests pretty much impossible.

I'm sorry for being so unpredictable about this and dropping it without warning. I opened this request to help practice basic pony heads and shapes, and get a better handle on Sai. I've still got a long ways to go, but I'd say I have made some headway at least, and in no small part thanks to you guys!

Again, sorry for people I didn't get to, I need to work on not making a habit of biting off more than I can chew with projects.

For now, this thread is Closed

Thank you for stopping by, for helping me get better, and being patient with me! <3

thank you ever so kindly for your services sir. truly you are a man of talent, and a visionary. an eye for beauty and for perfection and. your artistic skills have been noted and praised. thank you sir, for your kindness and time. your art has made many of us happy and im sure will continue to entertain and inspire many more of us in due time.

thank you sir for the opportunity to call you my friend.

• Like 1