I need a picture of my Griffon OC.Interested?

Bronynumber299

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is an art forum. Or subforum. So at least supposedly, it's usually full of artists, and art-related people. And people like me are usually more willing to take a stab at a random character (figuratively) if the character's already posted, without needing to commit to anything. Just put the character out, and I'm sure somebody will eventually come by and do something about him/her/it.

Well, this is an art forum. Or subforum. So at least supposedly, it's usually full of artists, and art-related people. And people like me are usually more willing to take a stab at a random character (figuratively) if the character's already posted, without needing to commit to anything. Just put the character out, and I'm sure somebody will eventually come by and do something about him/her/it.

Um sorry but I already made a pic.I found a griffon base and used it.Sorry for the inconveince!

My characters are all in my log, free for anyone to draw whenever they please.

Ye gods, so many characters.

Is there any one in particular that you'd prefer a picture of?

Also,

I'm sorry I really don't want to waist your time with something I don't need.Oh by the way you are a bit of an artist right because...Well you'll see.

1853063028.png

Ye gods, so many characters.

Is there any one in particular that you'd prefer a picture of?

Well, if you're looking for a Griffin, there's Kira Darkclaw. She hasn't had a proper art update in quite some time. The coloring on her current picture is actually off. Or there's Black Jack, but he's actually a Cynogriffin. Although if you really are asking for a preference, I've been looking to update the look of my Ponysona.

Well, if you're looking for a Griffin, there's Kira Darkclaw. She hasn't had a proper art update in quite some time. The coloring on her current picture is actually off. Or there's Black Jack, but he's actually a Cynogriffin. Although if you really are asking for a preference, I've been looking to update the look of my Ponysona.

Not sure where I was going with this anymore, sort of a weird angle, but here you go.

270512_Tales.png

About all I took from the description page is that she likes comics, and wears glasses. :P

Might color later, though you'd be much better off getting someone professional on that. I mostly blew my skillpoints on sketching, it seems. :)

Not sure where I was going with this anymore, sort of a weird angle, but here you go.

270512_Tales.png

About all I took from the description page is that she likes comics, and wears glasses. :P

Might color later, though you'd be much better off getting someone professional on that. I mostly blew my skillpoints on sketching, it seems. :)

It's awesome! :kissy::o