ponies are super

SPECTERCALL

About Myself: I'm a high school student specializing in Law and Drama. I blog, and as such I spend most of my time online. Never Unavailable!

How I found Canterlot.com: Google is the best pony

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I noticed it's crazy-active online fanbase and wanted in. < v >

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash
Hi there, you can call me Specter. I've been lurking in this fandom for a rather long while, but recently decided that this community seems nice enough to just dive into. :D

I'd love to make some friends here, and I hope I can also become a better roleplayer.

My hobbies include blogging and listening to music ;-)

Hope we can get to know each other better through ponies! <3

Howdy there!

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your time here on Canterlot and I can't wait to see you active and in the RP area!

Wooo hoo!

PS: Canterlot is best MLP:FiM RP and moar site.

Welcome to Canterlot! Yep, active and fun community. Great to see you are interested in law! I know who to go to next time my English professor decides it is time to have a court trial for a fictional or historical character XD Have a great time here!

I read that as ponies are supper for the past day now. Good to hear you aren't eating pastel colored equnies, then. :D

Welcome to the site, and have a great time here. Hope to see you in the RP area.