A New Filly approaches

osprey77

About me? Well, I’m a girl who loves theater, writing, music…the arts, really. I compete in speech and debate, so don’t have too much spare time during the spring, but I’m a fairly reliable RP’er otherwise. As for my personality just picture a human version of Twilight Sparkles meets Elphaba form Wicked (the Musical—mostly Act I). I’m not kidding. Before I saw the show, I would’ve just said Elphaba, but I really am a blend of the two.

I RP on a Warrior-Cat’s based site, as well as Feila (furry RP-ing), but decided I wanted to do some Pony-Based RP so I turned to everyone’s favorite tool for finding things online—Google.

My older brother discovered the show while he was at college, then showed it to me over the break between seasons 1 and 2. Needless to say, I got hooked, and my parents, while mystified, have accepted the fact that their two children now watch My Little Pony.

I identify with Twilight the most, but I absolutely LOVE all of the “mane” six. (Pardon the pun, I couldn’t resist)

Well, that’s me! I’m looking forward to getting to know you all, and eventually RP-ing here as a full-fledged member!

Edited by osprey77
  • Like 1

I'm actually reading Wicked now, and based on that character I'm not sure whether to comsider you a considerate loner or an annoying "argue about everything". :D Either way, should be fun.

Also, warrior cats? Is that that book series by Erin Hunter? And the have a RP site for this? Where has this been hiding?

Ditto about the musical/book difference. I've acutally never read the book, though my brother has.

And yes, I was referring to the Erin Hunter series. The particular site I'm on can be found by googling "warrior cats rp"

And thanks for the welcome everybody!

The musical is pretty different from the book. :-|

Musical is family friendly, book not so much.

If this is true, that means I need to read the book. I liked the play, but felt like something was missing or off...

Welcome to Canterlot osprey!

Pardon the pun you say? Perhaps you haven't met this fandom, but its a very punny fandom XD. Its also quite an awesome fandom!

Also, I too am totally like Twilight! I think we'll get along well :).